𑁍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6𑁍

"It's Japan VS Australia! The second half begins with Australia two points in the lead!" The commentator said

The second half started Australia dribbling the ball but Haizaki stole the ball immediately and he pass it to Hiroto, Hiroto pass the ball to Haizaki again and Haizaki kick the ball towards Ichihoshi, before Ichihoshi totally fall on the field Hiroto kick the ball towards to Ichihoshi.

"Japan is making powerful passes!" The commentator said

Haizaki is now in front of the opponent goal, he shoot the ball to the goal but the Australian goalkeeper block it.

"A swift shoot, but no goal!" The commentator said

"Kidou... How far are you planning to go?" I thought

The match started again Me and Hiura mark the one Australian player but my eyes dazzle by a light again that's why the Australian player get through us.

"Australia's as toroth moves quickly up the field!" The commentator said

The ball was now dribbling by the Australian captain he is now in front of our goal, he use his hissatsu technique "time trance" to shoot again in our goal, Endou also use his hissatsu technique "God of Wind God of lightning" but still its no use the ball successfully entered the goal.

"Goal! 4-1, Endou fails! He concedes another goal!" The commentator said

The match started again, Haizaki and Hiroto start kicking the ball towards to the Australian players.

Asuto got the ball he dribble it but got mark by Australia ln player, Asuto pass the ball to me I dribble the ball and I pass it to Haizaki then Asuto approach me.

"[F/N] Are you also in their plan with Ichihoshi?" Asuto asked

"I know the plan but I'm not participating." I said

"[F/N]..." Asuto muttered

Haizaki dribble the ball and pass it to Fudou, Fudou pass the ball to Hiroto, Hiroto use his hissatsu technique "the explosion" to kick the ball towards Ichihoshi, Ichihoshi fall in the field then Asuto help him to get up.

Fudou have the ball, he dribble it and use his hissatsu technique "Miximum Circus" to shoot the ball to the goal the opponent goalkeeper also use his hissatsu technique "Sun Guillotine" to block Fudou shoot and he successfully block it.

"Australia will be substituting players!" The commentator said

[not your pov]
"Luci, go." The Australian captain said

"Luci, analyzing. Listing all possible targets." Luci said as he look at the Japan players

"Number 6 (Kazemaru) Number 4 (Shirou) number 25 (you), number 25, choosen." Luci said while looking at
[F/N]

[number 25 is your soccer jersey number, number 25 is the only available number, the last number is obviously 24 which is Mizukamiya Seiryuu]

——

The match started again, Hiura throw the ball and Fudou got it but Luci stole the ball immediately from Fudou.

"The newly entered Luci Fanos takes the ball!" The commentator said

Luci dribbling the ball and he's running towards me so I mark him but he get through me, but after he get through me I feel a pain in my legs that makes me fall on the field while holding my injured leg.

|Asuto's pov|
I saw [F/N] fell on the field while holding her right leg.

"[F/N]?!" I said and approach her