Boys hostel v/s Girls hostel 👫

At Early Morning
In Boys Hostel

47

48

49

50

Aryaman:- Manik, please stop it.

Cabir:- Exactly. I can't do this much exercise early in the morning and that too with an empty stomach.

Manik:- Okay. That's it for today.

Cabir just threw the dumbbell on the floor and sat beside Dhruv who was reading his academic book. Cabir snatched his book and said,

Cabir:- (laughing) What are you studying? At this age you should read Playboy magazines, not your academic books.

Manik:- (angrily) Cabir....

Cabir gave his book back to him and said,

Cabir:- (scared) Okay okay. You study your academic books otherwise how will we pass the exams by copying your answer sheets?

Arya:- Exactly.

At that time Abhi came there with coffee mugs and biscuits. Cabir immediately grabbed some biscuits and started munching them as if he was hungry from ages.

Manik:- (rolling eyes) Such a foodie he is!

Arya picked up a coffee mug and said,

Arya:- Oya kaha mar gaya tha? Coffee lane ma itna time lagta hai kya?

(Where were you? Does it take this much time to make coffee?)

Abhi:- Biscuits khatam ho gaya tha to pas wale shop sa lekar aya. By the way, kal coffee banane ka bari Cabir ki hai.

(Biscuits were finished so I had to go to the nearby shop to buy them. By the way, it's Cabir's turn to make coffee tomorrow.)

Cabir:- Chal jhuti.

(Such a Liar he is!)

Abhi:- Manik tu usa ek lagata hai ya mein lagaon?

(Manik, are you going to hit him or should I do the honor?)

Dhruv:- Cabir don't lie. Kal teri bari ha.

(It's your turn tomorrow.)

Cabir:- Tum sab mila hua ho. Mamma see nobody loves me in this world except you.

(You all are against me. Mom, look nobody loves me in this world except you.)

Manik slapped back of his heard and said,

Manik:- Chup bay dramebaaz.

All were sitting in the hostel balcony and having coffee when they saw a girl pouring water in the Tulsi plant and praying.

Cabir:- Lo aa gayi black and white Madhubala.

(There comes the dramaqueen.)

They saw another beautiful girl doing yoga on the balcony.

Arya:- She is so sexy yaar.

Dhruv:- Mind your language.

Arya:- Why? What's wrong with my language?

At that time another girl entered in the balcony and seeing her Abhi said,

Abhi:- (scared) Guys stop it. See their Mary Kom is here.

Cabir:- Why to fear when our hero Manik is here? Manik...Manik???

Cabir turned back only to see Manik had left there already.