Caught Playing Puppy Fucked

One afternoon you thought you would be naughty and play with your clit and cunnie I tell you I'm coming home. Your so tingly you carry on when I walk though the door you see i have a friend with me he's name is matt he works with me you blush and stop. I tell you to carry on you try and you try and get a blankie for cover but I say no this is your punishment for not asking I sit next to you mat is a little shy trying to look away but you see him getting hard so you ask can he next to us. I nod and he does you take your panties off.

I don't think about it and you straddle me grinding your cunnie lips up and down and around its hitting your clit. I kiss your neck you smile at me and with one hand you undo he's pants and take them off. You start to rub mats balls your cunnie is getting wet on my cock as you wank he's cock off as I mark your neck in front of him and you smiles at him and say I'm daddy little dirty slut as you bend over and lick he's balls all the way up to the tip of his cock teasing him smiling as your mouth starts to go down on it.

I push my cock all the way up you making you take the whole of he's cock in your mouth and you gag a little. I move you putting you in on all fours and leave you sucking him off you wonder what Im doing and you call out for me. I tell you to carry on and you i call you my good girl I come back with your collar and leah and ears and tail and put them on you. I pull you by your lesh and make you walk on all fours around the lounge your barking woof woof and whimpering as you had my cock in your cunnie. I walk you over to him and you start to lick he's cock likes a puppy licks I stroke your tail and all over your back as you take he's cock deeper and faster in your mouth you try to grab my cock and put it in.

I move away you whimper even more as i rub your clit harder you look at me with puppy eyes I can't resets them so I start using your puppy cunnie but it's going in slowly and deeply this make you suck harder and faster as I feel your wetness on my cock I screw you harder and faster just how you like it you lift your head up and bark woof woof woof. He rubs your ears as you lick him all the way up and down panting like a puppy this makes me cum so hard and deep inside you you turn around and lick my cock clean loving the taste of your used puppy cunnie.

He rubs your clit and pushing two fingers in you and your liking it you start to move back on them wanting them deeper. As daddy fucks your mouth nice and deeply. I play with your tail moving it around making you pant so badly but you want me back in your cunnie. I smile at you and look at the condoms on the table I throw one over to him but you say its only for you daddy it's only yours as you beg for it well my puppy it's about time you feel someone's else cock in pupcunni. I trust him you look nervous but I pat your head and say its ok baby trust daddy and you do. He puts it on and slowly puts the tip of his cock in you you moan as it feels so good inside you. As I use your mouth harder as its turning me on so much I cum in your mouth again. I place my hands on your hips moving you backwards and forwards on his cock your whimpering even more and it makes you cum lots over he's cock you tell him to lay on the floor and I put you bend on all fours and push you down on him as you feel me taking your tail out. My hot warm hard cock gently starting to fuck your ass you start to love it and bounce up and around faster and harder I slap your body all over and smack your bum that makes you go crazy you ride are cocks so rough and hard you squirt all over him you blush and stop. I tell you it's all ok star you carry on your panting so badly and barking woof woof woof that you cum again then we swap over holes and fuck you but you say no.

You get up and get stuffie and sit on my cock grabbing his and putting it all the way up your ass. You suck on stuffie dilo cock this makes him cum so deep in your ass you scream fuck daddy barking woof woof this so good don't stop. we carry on screwing you like a puppy on heat. you slow down sucking stuffie cock and wines and whenges it take me a minute to think what's up star its not the same as a real cock in your mouth you nod and say yes Dada. I smiles and get my phone and call some one after a while the door goes. I pull out and answer it Simon walks he walks up to you and you sniff he's pants were he's cock is as your still fucking mat.