Chapter 133

endeavor's agency

with determination, izuku stepped over the small metal line separating the streets and the huge building claimed by endeavor. it soared to the sky with the top sharp edge of the building catching a quick sparkle of the blazing sun. it was definitely a sight to behold and made izuku's eyes shine, since it was the tallest building in the megaplex.

'i can't believe i'm interning with the number one hero!' his jitters were getting the best of him most definitely. it wasn't totally misunderstand-able though. it was endeavor, after all.

"midoriya you're here." two sets of footsteps made izuku readjust his sight quickly.

"fucking finally-" katsuki stopped when making eye contact with him.

just him.

then, he started whipping his head around. "where the hell is speedy?!"

before izuku got the chance to answer though, a ruff voice did exactly that. "we'll be meeting up with the rai's later."

all three boys looked to see endeavor's tall figure standing behind shoto and katsuki. it was obvious he was trying to be intimidating, but it kind of fell flat. his hero costume was not flattering. it was plain for someone who wants to make a statement, and it didn't help that that one comment from the reporter from when you and shoto were on live television with your dads before you went to nabu island was still stuck in all of their minds.

"when we're patrolling on the streets. for now however," a sudden smile graced endeavor's lips, making the three boys lowly hum in shock. "welcome to endeavor's agency." sudden smile, more like strained smile. it was very clear the hero wasn't up for what he was about to get into. "because shoto asked, i gave my permission reluctantly, but i wish shoto came on his own."

a sour look washed over shoto's features. seriously, his dad couldn't have any sort of decorum. "if you gave permission, then don't complain."

endeavor looked at his son in disbelief, but katsuki sprinkled more salt onto his growing wound nonchalantly. "i've thought so since the supplementary lessons, but you're kind of cringey."

all shoto could think about was how you'd snicker at katsuki's comment as endeavor yet again looked at him in shock. "shoto, are you really friends with this boy?!"

"yes."

"but if i can see how the top hero works," katsuki cut in yet again. "i don't really care about anything else."

"i thought i told you to choose your friends wisely!" endeavor complained. "first satoshi's daughter, now him?"

before shoto or katsuki had the chance to rip endeavor a new one, izuku finally spoke with hopes of cutting the already tense rope. "thank you for allowing us to do our work study with you." it was semi-successful, as endeavor turned his head to him with his usual blank stare. it wasn't the best thing in the world, but you wouldn't really expect anything from endeavor. with all sunshine and rainbows, endeavor was the terrible storm before that. they're honestly pretty lucky they got a glimpse of a smile from him.

all insults aside though, endeavor stood quiet and started walking. of course the three boys followed closely behind him. there was no sort of conversation whatsoever between anyone. if endeavor wasn't gonna try, why should they? keeping peace and quiet was good enough for them. obviously, izuku was still tense with being in the presence of endeavor not because he was the number one hero, but because his last impression of him had to do with shoto, and everyone knows that when shoto and endeavor are put in the same sentence, it's nothing but a bad taste in one's mouth.