Trauma

I'm asleep in my bed when a loud noise makes me jolt up. I hear glass shatter and a voice I do not recognize say "The safe has to be around here somewhere." I carefully get out of my bed and look around my bedroom for something to defend myself with. I debate with the thought of wether or not leaving the safety of my bedroom. I decide I am going to see who these people are that are inside my house. I carefully open my door and slip into the hallway. I tip toe down the hallway towards the stairs. I see the outline of what looks like four guys. One of the guys turns and we lock eyes. I am suddenly standing at the top of the stairs frozen in fear. My body won't move even though I want it to. This guys eyes are like two pieces of pale blue green ice. He smirks and the next thing I know he is in front of me. He has a nasty scar going from his left eye brow to cheekbone. The only words I manage to get out are "Ppplease dddo nnnot hurt me." He just looks me up and down. I know the look in his eyes is not good.
The next thing I know I am being pi!nned to the wall by him. He has one arm  tightly around my waist keeping me trapped. The other hand is wrapped around my throat. He whispers in my ear "Sweetie I am going to make you mine tonight." He lets go of my waist and undoes his belt. I see him unzip his pants and take out his cock. He looks at me and says "Now be a good little slut and get on your knees."
He stares at me for a few minutes before slapping me hard across the face. I feel the tears stream down my face. He hits me hard in my face. He says "I am going to abuse you." My face is throbbing. He lifts up his fist and crashes it down onto my face again. He does this a solid three more times. He pushes me onto the ground.
I feel him get on top of me. He is a lot more stronger than I am. He hikes up my night gown and pulls down my underwear. He pins my arms above my head and forces himself inside me. I cry out in pain. I beg for him to stop and that I do not want this. He ignores my pleas and continues to rape me. I manage to gather enough strength and knee him in the stomach.
He yells at me. I instantly go into fright or flight mode. I run down the stairs and out the front door. I keep running until I feel like I'm going to pass out.