1 Lip Gallagher - late night walk

It was around 7:30, i just got out of work. Lip was waiting for me outside.
- hey y/n - he says with a smirk. -hey...- i said with a curious tone - wipe that smirk of you face you look like a fucking idiot- i said, he just laughed.

~
We where walking to he's house since my mom is a bigass drunk and shes problably waiting for me to just scream at me for no reason. When we got there and went inside he grabbed me by my hips from behind and pushed me against him, i felt he's boner against me
-so thats what all that was about- i said with a smirk. -i knew you wold catch up with the signals- he said, i did since that dumbass slaped my ass like 2 times while we where walking and also kissed me like 3 times se yeah indeed i did catch up with he's hornyness.
-let's go to my room- he said desperately.
-what about carl and Ian? - i said kinda scared that someone would catch us. -there at dinner with fiona and some guy i dont know- he said while pausing in each sentence to kiss my neck getting he's hand on my thighs -ok- i said witha moan as i felt hes lips touch the warm skin of my neck. We went upstairs and he threw me in the bed -take everything off- he said with a tone of dominance in hes voice. OBVIOUSLY i did i mean i would do anything for this man. He had taken everything off already and he just went on top of me and started to make out with me and i was so desperate at this point i needed him. -You know your beautiful right- he said. THIS JUST MADE ME MORE DESPERATE FOR HIM. Well he Actually got to the point and started puting it in slowly and he looked me in my eyes -does it hurt?- he said -a littke bit but you can keep going...but please be gentle- i said a little embarrassed not gonna lie -anything for you darling- he started to go in and out of me everytime going deeper and deeper untill the pain was all gone and it was all pleasure -you can go rougher if you want- -you sure?- he asked -yes...please- i moaned. He went harder and faster and i we where moaning in unison as we both felt the pleasure and the sweat take over our bodys. He kissed my forehead as he went harder and deeper he took my legs and put them above hes shoulders whike he moaned and groaned desperately we where both reaching for our climax. Hes thrust where getting faster and harder as he hit my g spot everytime.
-oh- Fuck im almost ther...Y/n- FUCK- he groaned and moaned
-me- ah-too- i moaned as i felt my climax wash over me. Lip was Thrusting slower and slower until he flopped besides me in the bed. We where breathing heavily. We cuddled in bed and he kissed me in the forehead and asked -did i hurt you?-
-no... it felt great- he smiled and kissed me again. It was all perfect until Fiona bursted in the room and turned around aggressively as he saw us in the bed naked. -FOR CHRIST SAKE PUT SOME CLOTHES ON AND THERES A LOCK FOR A REASON!- She leaves and shots the door but she soon went back and said -I HOPE YOU USED A CONDOM BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER GALLAGHER AROUND THE HOUSE!!- she says with a mad tone. Well that was embarrassing
But we both just bursted out laughing.
We put our clothes on and went to sleep.
~
Well first time writing smut...i know is not the best but i tried lol. HOPE YOU ENJOYED and well yeah! Who should i do next?

(680 words) ENGLISH IS NOT MY MAIN LANGUAGE SO PLEASE IF THERES ANY SPELLING ERRORS PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN FIX THEM

Replie here for requests!