Chapter 1

It was a rainy day and I was at home cause I didn't have school for the next six weeks. Making a big cup of coffee, I thought about what to do this holiday season. My parents weren't home because they had work in another country and my brother was on vacation with his girlfriend. 

Being bored I decided to visit my grandparents that lived down the road. So after I drank my coffee, I changed into my daily clothing, grabbed an umbrella and my keys and left the house.

A few seconds later I was standing in front of my grandparents' door and rang the bell. I didn't wait for someone to open, instead I just walked in. "Ding-Dong", I said into the house and tore of my shoes. 

"Hello darling!", I heard my grandmas voice from the kitchen, she was probably cooking something. My grandma was a great cook, she would always try something new that seemed strange at first, but later it was quite yummy.

"What are we having for lunch today?", I asked. "Pasta", she said as I hugged her.

I went to the living room to greet my grandpa and then I went back to the kitchen to help granny with cooking. After we finished cooking and eating, we played a few card games and watched a bit tv.

At five pm I took a walk, instead of going home directly, cause it had stopped raining. I loved the foggy weather when everything was either grey or green in the forest. What a beautiful place is it that I live in, I thought by myself. 

As usualI just walked anywhere my legs would lead me and, cause I was pretty sure I was alone, I plugged my headphones in and sang to my favorite songs. Hearing music on one ear and the sounds of the forest on the other , I made my way through the plants and trees.

I would have to wash my clothes later, because I sometimes stepped into puddles or mud. I stopped the music after some time of loosing my feeling of time. I noticed that I got quite far away from home and decided to go back when I heard something behind me. 

But I ignored it and continued with my way home. Even if I was quite sure I just heard some animals, I didn't loose the feeling that somebody might stalk me. "Hello?", I asked, "is there someone? Or something? I'm probably just seeing ghosts." 

Suddenly I saw something in the corner of my eye. 

AN: as my teacher once said:"unser Polizist wird in der Regel passiv verwenden."thanks for reading this chapter, even if it's short (i don't think I will make longer ones) . Feel free to comment some corrections, cause my English is not the best. Idk what kind of story this is going to be, but it will probably contain smut. Vote if you like it, don't if you don't. I hope you enjoy reading. Trixie:)