Chapter 2

"It's probably just a deer.Your imagination is playing tricks on you.", I said to myself. I decided to go home on the fastest way possible. It was getting dark and it looked like it might rain again. So I hoped to get home dry. 

If there was really somebody following me, it would be the best to not be alone in the dark forest. I mean I'd probably know that forest better than who might follow me, but that didn't relax me at all, so I increased my speed of walking.

On the rest of my way home nothing happened, I didn't see or hear things I shouldn't and nothing was suspicious, except for the weird feeling I had.

Home again I went to the bathroom for a quick shower, I undressed myself and stepped under the hot water. I thought about the weird feeling I had in the forest. Has there really been someone following me? Probably not.

I went out of the shower and choose my favourite baggy clothes to wear. Going into the kitchen I choose pizza as the perfect dinner for this day, that has been more exciting than expected. 

I took the plate of food with me and sat down on the sofa to watch a movie while eating. I had seen the first movie of 'Pirates of the Caribbean' a few days ago and now I wanted to rewatch the second movie.

As I ate my pasta and watched Captain Jack Sparrow run from Kannibals, I still had the strange feeling that something was off and that I was watched by someone. 

I finished my last piece of pizza, put the movie on pause and made my way to the kitchen in order to put my empty plate into the dishwasher when I noticed that something was wrong. I remembered that I left the kitchen with at least one piece of pizza laying on the baking sheet, but the there was nothing standing on the counter and the piece of pizza was nowhere to find.

Even the small spots of tomato sauce were cleaned away. "Is this a joke?bWho is there?", I said walking around the corner.

Then I heared a somehow familiar voice from the direction of the livingroom, but i was quite sure it was not one of  my family members: "Why don't you thank me for cleaning your kitchen?" "What the fuck? Whoever you arre, you seemingly just broke into my house!", I responded while taking some steps to the living room. 

But before I could see who that strange intruder was the bell on the front door rang and I turned around to go see who it was. "Seems you got somebody visiting", the stranger said. "No shit Sherlock", I commented and opened the door.

"Come in", I groaned annoyed but had a sudden change of mood as I saw who had interrupted me in finding out who that strange intruder was.

"Roxy!", I screamed and huged my best friend who had already expected that kind of reaction. She had been to America with her girlfriend and came back home just a few days ago. "What a surprise! I didnt expect you to visit me today, I thought you may come tomorrow. I've go"- My flood of words was cut off as her hand covered my mouth. 

"What about letting me in so we can talk about everything while watching a movie and eating ice cream? I got your favourite flavour with me", Roxy suggested. "Oh sorry, you must be wet as fuck walking through that storm." 

"Yeah somehow. I'll set the movie ready , you get the ice cream. And don't eat it alone!", she said, giving me the box of brownie flavoured Ice cream. i walked to the kitchen and grabbed two teaspoons. we can eat from one pot, i thought.

I headed to the living room and was surprised by the scenery of Roxy talking to the 'strange' intruder. "What the fuck?"