𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Y/n Pov

...And a hour later a few people came to the lake but not that it would bother anyone. Sumi and I was laying at a towel and enjoy the sun. "It's beautiful" Sumi said I looked at her and said "Yeah and the boys also enjoy it" We looked at us and then we sat and looked at the boys who was playing in the water. "I like the boys" Sumi said "They're great" I said and we smiled at each other. "Y/n. look. the boy there is looking at you weird" she said and pointed at a guy "you're right. Ah just ignore it" I said and we turned the attention to the boys again. A few minutes later the boys were coming to us. "Did you have fun" Sumi asked and gave Jungkook and Jimin a towel. "It's so funny here" Jimin said "Are you having fun, Sumi?" Jungkook asked seriously "of course" she said and winked at him, he smiled and the boys sat down. "Are we have something to eat" Hoseok asked "I have fruits, sweets and sandwiches" I said while I was looking at the bag with the food. "I want a sandwich" "And I want some fruits" "Give me some sweets" everyone was talking at the same time and I didn't know who should I listen to first. "be quiet!" Taehyung shouted and no one was talking. Then he said "I want a sandwich please" he said and I gave him one after him everyone was talking sequentially. "The sandwich is very delicious" Seokjin said with full mouth "Great" Yoongi said. "Soo, what are we doing now" Sumi asked after we ate "Let's go swimming again and now you two are coming with us" Seokjin "Okay let's go" Sumi and I said at the same time and we stood up. "whoever is the first in the water wins" I said and started running, Sumi was running behind me and I won. "Where are the boys" I asked her, we looked to the boys and they were walking in peace to the water. "I didn't know you two can run so fast" Namjoon said, we all laughed and swam in the lake. There was always a platform floating on the lake, and after a while we had the idea of ​​going onto it. we all sat down on the platform and talked. after a while i turned around and let my feet hang in the water. Taehyung came to me and put his head on my shoulder "This is a great day" he said I took his hand "We can do this everyday in summer" I said. "You're right, but..." he said "But?" i asked confused "I can't hold it anymore" I looked at him confused "We're going on vacation" he said "What? Where? When?" I asked happily and excited "We're going to Busan and in 2 days" he said "I'm happy that you like the surprise" he said and smiled "I don't like the surprise.. I love the surprise" I said and hugged him.

A few hours passed and it was already evening. Sumi and I helped the boys to prepare dinner. Sumi and I set the table and the boys grilled.. "Taehyung, don't drink so much beer" I whispered in his ear "I won't, promise" he said and he turned his attention to the boys again. "Should we go to change, while the boys are making dinner" Sumi asked "That's a good idea" I said "Jungkook!" Sumi said loudly "We're going to change there" she pointed at a little house with toilets, showers and changing rooms. Taehyung looked at us and said "I'm going with you" "No you don't. We can change our clothes alone" I said in a strict tone. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. Then Sumi and I get our bag and went to the changing rooms. Few minutes later someone knocked at my door. "Sumi, I'm still not ready" I said. It knocked again "Sumi please wait" I said and it knocked again "Sumi I said please wait!" I said annoyed and opened the door. And there were standing the man who looked weird at me a few hours ago. "Oh I'm so sorry. I thought you was my friend" I said and then I realised I was standing there just with underwear. I wanted to quickly close the door but he had his foot between the door. I slowly opened them again and he quickly came into the changing room and covered my mouth "You're so sexy" he said and tried to open my bra and he stopped covering my mouth "please let me go" I said and I felt tears running down my face "Do you have a boyfriend" he asked me "Yes.." I said while I was crying "interesting, and what's your name" he asked and smirked at me "Y/n" I said and looked down "Y/n now we will have some fun" he said and he dropped my bra. A few seconds later the door opened and Taehyung came in. The boys were behind him and also Sumi. Taehyung grabbed the neck of the man, looked angry at him and took him out. Sumi came in and hugged me, she gave me my clothes and I got dressed quickly. I went out of the changing room with Sumi she hold my hand and won't let her go. Then the boys came out of the forest and Taehyung had blood on his body. I run towards him "Taeyhung" I screamed, I hugged him "Is everything okay" I asked him and I cried again "Don't cry, little girl" he said and rubbed my back "What did he do to you" he asked me and looked at me seriously "Did he saw something of your body" I just nodded  "What did he saw" he asked me "My boobs, nothing more. He wanted to have fun with me" I said and he hugged me again "this will never happen again, don't worry" he said after this we went to our place and ate dinner "how did you know there was someone in my changing room" I asked confused "I saw him" Sumi said "As I came out of the changing room, I saw him going into yours" she explained "Then I ran to the boys and told them everything" "Thank you, Sumi" I said and hold her hand "No problem, you would do the same" she said.

Jungkook Pov

"No problem, you would do the same" Sumi said to Y/n. I looked at Yoongi and he nodded. "Okay now it is time.. I think" I thought to myself "Sumi? Can I talk to you in private" I asked her nervously "Of course" she said and grinned at me. Then we stoop up and went to the lake "This was a beautiful day" She said "Yeah you're right" I said nervous "Why so nervous" she said and giggled "Because... Sumi do you want to be my girlfriend" I screamed at her while my eyes were closed. I slowly opened my eyes and she looked at me with opened mouth. "I know it's very early, but we chatted so much and you're so funny, sweet, and much more. You're just perfect" I said to her "Please don't..." I wanted say something but she interrupted me "Jungkook, please be quiet" She said to me, I slowly closed my mouth and I was scared about her answer. "Jungkook..." she started "Yes, I want to be your girlfriend" she said and hugged me "Really" I asked her confused "Yes, you're perfect, too. You're so funny, cute and sexy" She said and laughed. Then it was quiet. We looked at us while the moon was shining at us. Then I started to go forward to her looked at her lips and she looked at mine and... we kissed. This was beautiful.

Y/n Pov

Ten minutes later Sumi and Jungkook came back and they both looked so happy. "What happend" I asked them and everyone was looking at them "We're in a relationship now" Jungkook and Sumi said at the same time "Really" I asked and run to Sumi and hugged her, we screamed like little kids. After this perfect new news we packed everything in the car and drove home. I was so tired, the first thing I did when we were home, I put on my pyjama and laid down on my bed. Taehyung came and laid his head on my stomach and we both quickly fell asleep.