Chris Freaking Evans

It was Monday morning and I was driving my parents to the airport, I didn't want them getting a cab. I parked and we walked them in.

"You'll be back soon right?" I asked and they nodded.

"For sure, we loved it here. Maybe we even move now that dad is retired." Lanie said and we all laughed.

"Leave New York?" Ryan said shocked.

"Oh come on dad, it's a simpler life here. The city is too busy." I said and he sighed.

"Come on grandpa..." Chase begged and he sighed.

"We'll think about it." Ryan said and I smiled.

"I know the best realtor." I said and they smiled.

"Yeah send us her info." Lanie said and I nodded.

"I will, I will also tell her about you guys too when I see her today." I said and they nodded. I looked at the time and knew they had to go.

"Okay you better go or you will miss your flight." I said and we hugged them both again.

"Let me know when you get home." I said and they nodded. We watched them both walk further into the airport and sighed. As Chase and I left I looked at him.

"Hey." I said and he looked at me and I tossed him the car keys.

"Really?!" Chase asked excited.

"You got your driver's license for a reason." I said and he got excited and we got to the car and I let him drive home. As we drove home I pulled out my cellphone.

>Hey, I am on my home from the airport now so whenever you want to come over and get the mail it will be fine.< I sent to Tara.

>Sounds good, probably around noon, if that's okay.< Tara responded.

>Yeah, that works. Want to stay for lunch?< I asked.

>No, sorry, I got some houses to show. I'm really just stopping by on my way to those.< Tara said.

>Okay, sounds good.< I sent and put my phone away.

"Tara is stopping by the house around noon to get something." I said and Chase nodded. He was such a serious driver. He made me think of Wade when we were bringing Chase home from the hospital.

*****FLASHBACK, 16 YEARS AGO*****

I sighed as another car sped past us laying on his car horn.

"Wade, you can go faster than 10 miles per hour." I said and she shook his head determined on the road.

"There is no way I am going faster. Your parents trusted me to you all home both home in one piece and I will not have anything happen to either of you." Wade said his hand firm at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel white knuckling it. I was sitting in the back with Chase as he slept in the car seat.

"Wade, please go faster. I'm tired and I want to get him home. My parents and your parents are waiting. At least go the speed limit and make other drivers happy." I said and he groaned.

"Sky...-" Wade started to say.

"Wade either go faster or I am getting out of this car with Chase and walking home! I would get there faster at this point!" I said in a raised voice. He looked at me in rearview mirror and saw how pissed I was.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." Wade said and picked up speed and I sighed relaxing.

"Hey." I said.

"Yeah?" Wade asked. I leaned forward and kissed his cheek.