Chapter 1

You watched Toby down his 7th plate of waffles. God he loved waffles. He heard you sigh. “Hey, y/n you want some?” he asked nonchalant. “Nah, you seem to like them more than I do.” You replied “*gasp* y/n?! Turning down waffles?! How unlike you! I can’t believe it!” you liked it when he yelled, it made him sound dominant. He noticed you daydreaming. “Eyyyyyy, y/n I gotta tell you something….” a serious atmosphere fell into play. If it involved Toby, nothing serious would occur...why now? “Well, you’ve been living with us for a while now..and uh, I was wondering if you would…be mine? All mine.” he asked as a blush creeped onto his face. “uh, umm, uh,” you were in a panic. Thinking, what you should say that would make you sound good. “But Toby, I am yours.” you said as calmly as you could without messing up. He gave you a sexy smirk, while watching you with lustful eyes before responding with “You’ll be all mine’s forever.” You blushed crimson red. Especially because you knew what he wanted. He didn’t wait for an answer, he lept up from his chair and rushed toward you holding you bridal style and rushed up the stairs to his room with you. Once in his room he threw you onto the bed and climbed over you. “If you don’t want this stop me now, because im not stoppin later.” You smiled as you pulled the hem of his hoodie pulling it over his head. You ran your fingers across his exposed skin, he was very well built. He smiled at you as he ripped your shirt off. You instinctively covered yourself. He pinned your hands over your head “Don’t hide from me” he said as he ripped your f/c bra off with his mouth. He then moved his mouth to start sucking and licking your right breast. You failed to hold back a moan. He then switched to your left breast and did the same. Again, you failed to hold back another moan. He then let go of your hands to unbutton your jeans, once he had undone them he ripped them off (waste of time) “Well, well, well, what do we have here?” he said smirking “someone’s getting wet” You blushed like crazy and did your best to look away. He wasted no time in taking off your now soaked  f/c underwear. He flipped you over so you were on your hands and knees as he started to go to work as he licked your wet core. “Oh god...Toby..aaahhh” you moaned trying not to collapse from pleasure “Oh, you like that huh?” he asked as he abruptly stopped. “O-oh yes, p-please d-dont stop” you whined. He obediently continued until he thought you were close to releasing. He then stopped and removed his pants along with his boxers. You gulped as you looked at him, thinking how is that going to fit?! as his tip made contact with your entrance “y/n you ready?” he asked, you nodded and he plunged into you as you yelped, of course, you had to be a virgin. He waited patiently until you nodded allowing him to move. He started slow until you started to beg for more “God y/n! Your so tight!” he said moaning, “T-Toby” you cried out “H-Harder, F-F-Faster” you cried out, he complied with your every command until you both were near your climax “Y/N s-say it! Scream my name!” He said thrusting into you at inhuman speeds “T-Toby, OH,  TOBY!” you screeched letting him know that he hit your g-spot. He hit your g-spot over and over until you both climaxed.He pulled out and said “Goodnight my love~” after he kissed your now sleeping body.