9

It was Wednesday morning and I was sitting at the dining room table in the dark, I was waiting for my mom to wake up I had to tell her about the pregnancy. She walked into the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine, she still hasn't seen me yet, but when she turned she gasped. 

"What are you doing in here Chloe? She asked startled, I didn't answer I was afraid if I did I would start to cry. 

"Why are you sitting all by yourself in the dark" she said while turning on the lights. "Why aren't you speaking?" she asked confused.

"I'm having a baby" I said my voice hoarse, "what? I'm sorry I just got up what?"she said in a tired voice, "I'm having a baby" i repeated, "like for a project for school?" she asked with a confused voice. "No Mom I'm pregnant, I'm having a baby." tears were now running down my face, no parent wants to have their 16 year old daughter telling them their pregnant. "I don't understand Chloe, it's impossible?" she said shocked "I thought it was too" I choked saying that, I was so emotional and scared I didn't know what was going to happen. 

"It's okay Chloe, I'm not mad just shocked and disappointed. I thought we talked about waiting, until you were older enough to understand the concept of safe sex to prevent things like this for happening to girls like you." She sounded like she wanted to cry any moment now.

"Yes I know mom but it happend all so fast, I didn't know what was happening and it's to late now anyways. The guy doesn't even know I'm pregnant and I think he hates me." I said crying again. 

"We have to tell your dad, you know that right?" she asked, Dad was in London for a business trip and he would be there for about three months. "Yeah I know, and we have to tell Jasmine  too." I said sniffling.

"Chloe who was the boy?" she asked meaning who got you pregnant  "It really doesn't matter don't worry about him, he's not important I hate him, he took advantage of my heart." I said putting my head on my moms shoulder and silently crying.  

"Shh baby it's okay don't cry, we're going to get through this, you understand me." my mom said while rubbing circles on my back, "come on let's get you back to bed, you can sleep for a few more hours but you have to go to school." she stated as she brought me to my room where she then tucked me into my bed.  "I'll always love you Chloe, sleep tight, hunny?" she said, after she left my room I fell into a dreamless sleep.  

~

I was making breakfast for my little sister and I, with the conversation with my mom was still fresh on my mind she wasn't mad and she said she will always love me. I was surprised I over thought everything I thought I was going to have to sleep at Alyssa's I was so scared about everything;

"Hmm it smells good, what are you making?" My sister asked sweetly "oh just making some pancakes and bacon." I replied smiling at her, "yes bacon!" she shouted. my sister was absolutely adorable whenever she smiled it made my day 100% better.

"You're adorable you now that right?" I asked her "Yeah I know." she said while flipping her hair and giving me a wink. She was so funny. 

After we ate our food, Jasmine helped me with the dishes.

  "Alright we have to get dressed meet me in the car in 20 minutes." I said to my sister as I ran to my room to get dressed.  I was wearing a pair of black leggings and a baggy peach sweater and my tan Uggs, my hair was straight and I wore minimal makeup. 

I walked out of my room to see my sister already waiting for me "Took you long enough." she smirked "aha yep, now let's get you to school missy." I said while making my way outside.  The ride to Jasmine's school was quiet, until I decided to tell her "um Jasmine, I need to tell you something." I said uneven "what is it?" she asked curious "I'm pregnant." I blurted out tears brimming my eyes "I know." She said. 

}Wait, what? you know I'm pregnant?" I asked confusion "yeah, I can tell something was off with you, you look different. Your stomach is hardening and you're having mood swings." she stated.  For a 10 year old girl my sister is really smart, I know when I was 10 I would have never thought of that. 

"Woah" I said speechless as I stopped the car in front of Jasmine's school, "yeah and plus I over heard you and mom in the kitchen." she smirked with a laugh in her voice as she hopped out of the car and skipped her way into the school.  The rest of the way to my school was quiet, I thinking about my family and how they make me smile and make my life amazingly perfect. 

~

When I got to school I was greeted by nothing it was weird there was usually so many people outside, hanging out saying "hi" to everyone but today not a single person, It was so quiet. I pulled out my phone to see I was 45 minutes late, I gasped and ran into the school. 

When I finally got enough courage to walk into class everybody stared at me like I had just killed 5 people, and i hated it "We'll it's nice for you to finally join us Chloe" the teacher said while looking at my note, "yeah sorry about that Sir." I said as I sat next to Alyssa at our shared desk. "Don't make a habit out of it Miss Island." he said with a stern expression on his face. 

It was the last 10 minutes if class and our teacher let us have free time, I took this as an advantage to tell Alyssa what happened with me and my mom.

"So, I told her about the pregnancy and she took it really well. I told her this morning actually and she said she wasn't mad." I said to Alyssa with a smile on my face, "See I told you! you had nothing to worry about." she said while hugging me "yeah it's just I overthought everything, I also told Jasmine but she already knew." I said confused "Oh my gosh how did she know?" Alyssa gasped.

"Well she said that she was just able to tell, but then she said that she was eavesdropping on me and mom." I said smiling "she's a cheeky one ain't she?" Alyssa said with a giggle.  "Well at least no one else is going to have to find out that you're pregnant." She said as the bell rang.

"yeah you're right." I said as we walked to our lockers. 

But the girls were wrong.  Someone did overhear their conversation and was planing on telling the whole school about "Chloe's little problem." 

It was now lunch and the girls were sitting at their table eating salads and drinking water, they were talking about the purpose of life when lead popular Hailey Williams decided she was going to share some news.  "Listen up everybody." she screamed as she stepped on to one of the cafeteria tables

"I have some news for you." she yelled again. "Chloe Island's pregnant and I thought you should all know." she laughed pointing at me, when she said that I started choking on my salad "what? Alyssa how did she find out?" I asked shocked. "I don't know babe." she said just as shocked. 

"Girls next time you decided to have a conversation don't talk so loud." she laughed again and got off the table. 

"What a whore" I heard some guy say to his friend, "woah she is a slut" i heard a group of girls say "what a slag." I heard the lead populars giggle. I ran out if the cafeteria so fast.  I was shaking and I couldn't breath this is what I was afraid of, I was afraid of all the name calling and now it's happening. "Chloe it's going to be okay." Kennedy said while rubbing circles on my back, "No, Alyssa it really wont, not with Hailey around. I can't believe she did that." I said shocked, I have never done anything to her and now for no reason she has everyone calling me names and judging me everyone's ganging up on me it's not fair.

"I hate Hailey so much." I stated while crying. "She ruined my life ugh." I screamed while slightly pulling my hair.