The concert

*After one massive concert at the Madison square garden, Van Der Crap Generator were so tired of playing. So They went to a hotel to rest, there the hotel was making a great party, Guy Evans and David Jackson thought it was a great idea to go to the party to get drunk and get some girls, but Peter and Hugh were so tired. *

*In the hotel room they were laying on the bed, then, in the T.V., a gay movie started playing, it was brokeback mountain. Hugh was horny, he had underarm sweat.  Hugh wanted to have sex now but he didn't had a woman. The only person that was near of him was Peter, who was sleeping. Hugh Came closer and took Peter's clothes off, then he entered his dick in Peter's mouth. Suddenly Peter woke up, he felt something in his mouth that tasted like apple. He saw that Hugh was nude and his cock was so close, he instantly saw that Hugh's dick was in his mouth.*

Peter: Hugh! What the fuck!!

Hugh: I can explain this

Peter: Better do it now

Hugh: That's what she said

Peter: ???????

Hugh: I was so horny cause in the T.V. was a gay movie and I said, oh, sex is nice, I'm so horny, I need to fuck someone, I only saw you as the best option

Peter: That doesn't explains that you had your dick in my mouth!!!

Hugh: Well... I had a crush since the latest album sessions

Peter: ... I... i also.... (gasp) I also have a crush on you, hughie

*Suddenly the all the other member entered the room, they saw Peter Hammil and Hugh Banton nude and blushed*

Guy/David: WTF!!!!!!!!

*They fall slept and they didn't talked about the situation, but hughie dreamed that Peter was making dirty things in the bathroom*