058 | obara yutaka

[sorry if it's a bit long lol]

─────────────────────────

;; memories range from since the day you were born. maybe you didn't remember yourself, but that's what family is for.

to carry on your memories, that you might have forgotten or have become all foggy. and someone special to obara is responsible for all those wonderful memories he wasn't able to remember for the life of him.

he's grateful, truly. a bit of distance came between them, from hinata to focuses on other priorities and obara still in highschool, close to graduation.

obara had hoped for three years, all those years of highschool, that hinata would wait for him. till he had to chance to become hinata's first and last lover. the thought made obara giddy and warm.

the day of graduation, the moment he wait patiently for. he looked around the crowd for his true love, which would be an easy task. obara finally spotted the orange haired beauty... with someone beside him...

hugging him, from behind?

huh.

now who was this freak?

hinata had a lot of explaining to do. and the graduation ceremony was taking longer than expected. obara could hardly focus when some freak's arms are cuddling close with hinata's body. it made his blood boil faster by the second.

fast forward, hinata had introduced obara to his friend. and frankly, obara didn't care about his name, he had already forgotten it. obara later learned that hinata started being in relationships during obara's 2nd year.

all this time, all that patience, all that waiting, was for nothing?

more importantly why wasn't he, someone hinata cared about more than his own life, an option?

"yutaka, i don't see you that way. you're like a brother to me! plus, you're way too young! 16 years apart! please understand why i can't accept your feelings."

let's just say, obara wouldn't let ages get in his way. ❧

─────────────────────────

@sqlber