P.E/ after school

Bon's pov
" I stood there stun (f/n) ' how the hell can (f/n) punch back a fully grown demon' I thought. " hey, Bon you ok" I looked over to see (f/n) looking at me with a worried look on her face. " ummm yay just how the hell did you do that" I asked scratching the back of my head. " oh ummm I don't know" she smiled and walked away quickly.
~~your pov~~
' I hate lying but I have to keep it under raps right? How the hell knows what will happen if they found out I was a~ ' I was cut off my thought by Rin " (f/n) that was awesome. how did you do that. can you teach me how to do that" I giggled at his childish Behavior " it's nothing to special I just punched it" I said smiling " ya but you punched that" someone said behind me. I tuned to see Bon out of his shock and vary "no girl that I have ever dated/ met could do that thank god....." Shima mumbled the last part.
~~ Shima pov~~
" No girl that I dated/ met could do that thank god..." Mumbling the last part. I looked over to see (f/n) blushing will looking down at the grown ' dame I can see why Bon likes her' I thought looking at Bon and than I got a idea. ( oh shit shima got a idea)
~~ Bon pov~~
' dame why does (f/n) look so cute when she blushes' " so how did you do it " Kone said walking up after I forgot he was there. "Umm I just turned around and punched it that's not really rocket Science" (f/n) was definite hiding something.
~~Rin's pov~~
' is (f/n) a demon like me I should ask Yukio'
---time skip by evil little men ---
Your pov
I was walking back to my dorm when I was stopped by shima " hey, (f/n) I have a quick question" ' if he is going to ask me out in a date that is a big HELL NO' I thought wile saying " what is it" shima looked around to see if anyone was around.
-Bon's pov-
For some reason I can't get my mind off (f/n) her (h/l) (h/c) hair and her deep (e/c)'s. "what the hell" I sighed "what's wrong Bon" Kone asked me with a little worry in his voice. "hu- oh it's nothing" "i know that look Bonnie~" shima said walking up
--Rin's pov--
"Yo Yukio can I ask you something" I said walking in to my dorm. " is it something to do with your class work" he asked not turning around. " hahahahaha you wish no it's about a student" " if you want to know suguro's test scores I won't tell you" he said turning around. " No it's about (f/n) is she a........ Demon" I asked hesitated to say that last word " no but she is.... special" Yukio turned back around to his desk. "what is she- I mean I know she is not human" I yelled ' why the hell is he not telling me. " you'll find out some day"
------(a/n)--------------------
Hey, hope you Guys like this story I really enjoy writing it.