Know Your Place - ONE

Zendaya was taking a walk around the park, she felt the presence of someone behind her following her and she didn't feel good. All of a sudden she was grabbed by the creep, she tried to fight it. "Get off you creep! Don't you have something better to do than pry on a high schooler?" She said as she struggled getting out of the mans grip.

Tom had been leaning against a wall nearby and heard her screaming, he turned to see what all the noise was and saw what was happening. He quickly ran to them and pulled the guy off of her, elbowing him. "Creep." He said looking at the dude on his knees, soon seen running away from the two. "Hey, you okay?" Tom asked the devious looking girl on the floor.
She just patted her skirt off, "I could've handled that myself, pussy." Tom was thrown back by what she said, he had never heard any girl say such thing after getting her ass saved. "The hell? I saw you struggling, don't lie and call me a pussy." His voice roughened towards her
Zendaya looked up at him, when he saw her face he backed up from her. They went to the same school. 

Toms Perspective
"Oh fuck!" I cursed out loud backing away from her, it was Zendaya, I had just insulted Zendaya. To my surprise she smiled at me, not a friendly smile though. It was a mischievous smile, she held her hand out to me expecting me to help her up — and so I did. I could never reject this girl, who could? She patted off the dust on her and straightened herself out, I had been standing there for awhile waiting for her to finally be done getting herself nice and pretty. She lifted her head up looking at me, "Why are you just standing there?"
I rubbed the back of my head nervously, "I am so sorry, I'll leave." But as I did, she pulled me back closer to her. "I didn't say leave, I was just asking. You're cute." She said, she then proceeded to invite me to her place and of course, I accepted.

Third Person
The next thing you knew, they were making out in her restroom. It slowly became more than just making out. She would fuck anyone she wanted, anywhere she wanted.
Inside the bathroom just about 45 minutes later, they were half naked, heavy breaths against eachother. "Oh, you're great." She said trying to catch her breath. Toms chest, back, and everywhere was filled with nail marks, he looked like a wild animal. And to be honest, it was wild sex so it made sense. "Taylor? Tom? Is that your name? Whatever, listen Tommy. You tell anyone about this, I'll kill you. Okay sweet thing?" She said staring into his eyes, she was completely in control of him. He nodded trying to kiss her again but she leaned back, "Not so fast, you promise you wont tell anyone? Because let me remind you, you're the bitch boy in this school and you'll listen to me right? Stay where your place is because you have no business fucking someones girlfriend who's out of your league, but yet here you are. This is a treat for you, and you'll pay me back by keeping your mouth shut." She said seductively licking her lips, and as he tried to speak, she started kissing him.

It was the next morning, Tom was in class thinking about the night before he had with Zendaya, he was hypnotized by her. Suddenly he heard screaming in his ear in which it snapped him out of his daydream. "Thomas Stanley Holland! Are you listening?" It was the teacher yelling at his face, he was frightened and didn't answer. Everyone was staring at him giggling, but when he looked at everyone staring at him. His eyes was caught on one person, Zendaya, but it was short-lived as her boyfriend Trevor started kissing her.
He rolled his eyes and the teacher, AGAIN yelled at him thinking he was rolling his eyes at her. "You know what, go and fix your attitude at the principals office!" She took out a paper writing a note on it then gave it to him. "Give this to the principal and come back when you get sorted out." Tom groaned and lazily walked out the classroom. He didn't think much of that teacher but for some reason, she hated him.

Fast forward 2 hours in the principals office, it was lunch. The principal had a talk with Tom and let him go to lunch. He was seriously bummed out and had a test he needed to practice for but unfortunately he had missed that class when he was in trouble. As he walked into the lunch-room, chaos was happening. Of course Zendaya was the star of the show. Trevor, her boyfriend had been yelling at her with a video of her making out with some other guy in his phone. "What the fuck, you cheating bitch!" He yelled at her, causing a scene.
Zendaya wasn't fazed, she just gave Trevor a dirty look. "Oh boo-hoo, what a surprise. Did you seriously think I wouldn't cheat on you? You knew this, I wasn't going to just stay faithful to you because you think you're better than everyone else. You're quite cocky Trevor baby." She went closer to him and put her arms on his shoulders and sniffed his cologne. "You smell so good right now, and it would've been turning me on if you weren't being such a baby." She leaned into his ear and whispered something. "I dare you to leave me, do it. I'm a cheating bitch huh?". Trevor just took a deep breath, shook his head and left the room. Zendaya grinned, "What are you all staring for? You wanna fuck me, I get it." There were so many people thirsting over her, but her eyes only met Toms blowing a kiss to him.

The week went by quite fast, it was just Tom being lead on by Zendaya from afar. Shit, he knew she was a bitch and he knew what she was doing but he didn't care. Who knew sex from a hot girl could change a teenager so much? Zendaya was fucking Tom up, this was her usual thing. She finds a guy and messed with his mind.

It was the weekend and Zendaya had her friends over, Elena, Jackie, and Samara. They were all chatting about what happened earlier during the week. "Who does Trevor think he is yelling at you? I'd seriously fuck him up Z!" Elena said. Zendaya giggled and quickly recollected herself, "Thats what men do, hey you know what. I find this one guy cute.." She said resting her chin on her hand. "Let me guess, you slept with him already?" Jackie asked completely sure of herself. Z nodded and shrugged, "What can I say? It's funny though because he always minded his business before I had sex with him. Now he's all over me."
They asked her who the guy was but she didn't tell them, "I don't think I should tell you, you'll bash me for it. But i've been making gestures to him and riling him up by purposely flirting with other people infront of him." — "Oh so you're riling the dude up? These guys are so pathetic.." Elena said scoffing. "Exactly!" Samara agreed. "Yeah but, I'm throwing a party at mines on Friday next week, y'all coming?" Zendaya asked the girls.
"Hell yeah!" They said, "You gonna be up to your dirty business as usual again Z?" Samara said while smirking, "And I assume it'll be with this mystery guy? He must be that good you're keeping him a secret, huh?". Zendaya nodded lying, she was keeping him a secret because he was a fucking nerd and would embarrass her.