Dont ignore me - THREE

quick reminder to add this to your library and vote!! it gives me motivation to make more tomdaya stories for you guys, and if you'd like updates for those future stories you can follow as well <3

Zendaya was trying to push Trevor off of her but he wasn't budging, "What the fuck Trevor!". Trevor yelled at her, "Shut up! I told you to look at me when I'm talking." Zendaya had hoped some miracle would happen and Tom would pop up to save her like in those movies but nope. Eventually Trevor got off of her and they ended up making out. She definitely had a thing for toxic guys, because looking at the list so far. They're all pretty similar, apart from Tom, she didn't mind though. Zendaya liked being in control as much as she did being in someones control. Either way, she was in control still somehow, she was unique. No other girl could do it like her, I mean they could try but it doesn't really work out because that wasn't who they were. But this, this is who Zendaya was. A hypnotizing bitch that could do whatever she wanted.

FRIDAY
Zendaya and Tom were in their 4th period that they shared, which was chemistry class.
The teacher got up stretching and yawning, "Uh, okay class. Now that i've got that all explained, I'll need you guys to get into groups of two, and yes i'll let you choose your partners. Straight away, a guy walked over to zendaya, he was pretty hot but Zendaya ignored him and motioned with her hands for Tom to come over. Tom looked her way but quickly turned his head the other direction, he was still pissed off from last night. He was the only one sat down while other people were looking for partners. Zendaya rolled her eyes and looked at the guy still leaning against her table infront of her. She sighed in disappointment, "Fine." she said. His face changed into a look of confidence as if he was the best thing that ever existed after getting to be partners with her, but when he tried to sit next to her she pushed the chair back into the table. "Ah uh, sit across from me, not next to me. You smell like shit." She insulted him while casually observing her new nails. His face turned bright red from embarrassment, "Oh, um, okay. My names chandler by the way." he sat down across her. She gave him a dirty look, "I didn't ask chandler, cute name though." Chandler became even redder, he didn't know what to think or feel. Thats what Zendaya did to you, she confuses you and makes you want to find out more. Tom had gotten paired up with a random girl since he hadn't gotten up to find one, the girl was Samara though. She didn't want to be paired with him at all, but she didn't have a choice because she didn't find a partner either as she was too busy on her phone. Tom was trying to talk to her for a good minute and she didn't talk to him until she noticed his strong sexy british accent. She was bored so she talked to him, nothing about what they were supposed to do though. "Are you from here?" Samara asked acting as if she was interested. Zendaya had been glaring at the two of them interacting while Chandler was trying to chat her up. "No, I grew up in Britain." Tom said putting his hands on the table, Samara smiled and slyly laid her hands on his. "That's nice, do you know what we're supposed to be doing right now?" Tom lost his train of thought and shook his head no. "Why not? Am I captivating your attention?" Samara said flirting with him. He smiled gently noticing Zendaya looking at them, "Maybe you are." He said flirting back. She giggled and took her hands off of his, "That's too bad you're stupid and lame." She took her attention off of him and back to her phone. Tom was a bit embarrassed, but he barely knew her and no one had really noticed how he had just gotten humiliated so he didn't care. Zendaya noticed though and she smiled at what Samara said to him, "If only you knew him in bed Samara.." She mumbled fiddling with her fingers. Chandler was sitting there doing the work for her while she was busy daydreaming about whatever a hot girl daydreams about.

Time passed and as class ended and everyone scrambled up to get out of there, Zendaya slid a note to Tom slyly. Tom picked up the note that read, "meet by the bathroom once the halls clear. xoxo -Z". Tom decided not to meet her, he didn't feel like it and wasn't in the mood to, especially not with her. The chemistry teacher kept Tom after class for 10 minutes and that's when the halls were cleared, so when he was walking past the restrooms to his next class he had no choice but to meet Zendaya because she pulled him into the women's restroom. "Why didn't you come over to be partners with me during chemistry class..?" Zendaya asked him upsettingly. Tom shrugged, "You wanted to keep things a secret right?".
Zendaya glared at him, "Yeah, thats why I asked you to come over to me instead of me coming over to you. So it would seem like the nerdy kid wanting to be partners with the popular girl, and then the popular girl pity's him and decides to be partners."
She had it all planned out. "Well, I didn't feel like it." Tom shook his head annoyed. She started pouting at Tom and made herself look sad, "Oh please, I'm sorry for hurting you Tommy.." She was doing her little manipulation tactic, and as expected it worked. He looked her in the eyes and sighed, "You don't need to apologize, I'm sorry. I should've came over to you."
Zendaya smiled as if she was a child and kissed him on the cheek, "Good, now you can go to class, and don't ever ignore me again." She shoved him out there fast enough before someone came into the restrooms. And just like that, Tom was in a good mood again. He was gushing over her in class the whole time.

Zendaya patted herself on the back proud of herself, her next period was with Tom aswell but also her boyfriend Trevor. Trevor and Tom sat next to eachother in this class while Zendaya was in the back with Jackie. She was chitchatting Jackie about her and Trevors steamy night, it wasn't in a good way though. She was shit-talking Trevor until she noticed him constantly jabbing Tom on the sides with his elbow. "You're a punk, you know. Me and Zendaya were making out after you left. That's what you can never do asshole." He chuckled quietly at Tom. Tom ignored him, though it was hard not to tell Trevor that him and Zendaya do fuck. He turned his head to look at Zendaya in the back, and smiled but then Trevor noticed and hit him underneath the table in the stomach. Tom let out a groan in pain, "Fuck!". He fell to his knees off the chair, and the teacher came rushing over to him worried, "Oh no, are you okay? What happened?". Tom had his hand on his stomach making the teacher think he had a stomachache or something. "Here, lets get you to the nurse." She looked up around, "Zendaya, why don't you help him get to the nurses office?". Zendaya raised her eyebrows, "Me?"
"Yes, you." The teachers voice became stern and that immediately got Zendaya to take him to the nurses office. Tom had a big bruise right below his chest, it didn't look bad but it was extremely painful. Holy shit, he should've listened to Trevor. But because of his big pride, he didn't and still wasn't going to. He might aswell jump off a cliff for Zendaya at this point, but I mean, every guy should've but they aren't.

TOMS POV
I winced in pain whenever I tried touching my bruise, it hurt to move and bend over. Zendaya was just sitting there on her phone, "Is this how you're gonna accompany me? Your boyfriend just attacked me and you don't even care!" I said with a hoarse voice. She glanced up from her phone smiling in amusement, "Why would I care?". I was about to say something but shut myself up, why would she care? That was stupid of me to say, but whatever.

THIRD PERSON
Zendaya scoffed and put her phone down on the table next to her, she got up walking towards tom and touching his chest where the bruise was. Tom jerked up in pain, "The hell are you doing?!" He pushed her hand away from him. "Don't touch me, this is your fault." Zendaya raised an eyebrow, "My fault? You're the one who cant stop staring at me. Like I told you last night, stop looking at me. It's creepy and gets you into trouble. I warned you, so don't put it all on me." She sat back down getting om her phone again. And again, Tom was shut up. Zendaya had a way with her words, and I mean that in every way.