⋆❖ ƑσσƖ Mє Oηcє ❖⋆

••••

Wondering why I did a special April fools day chapter? Me too 

I'm still pretty sore about the fact that I missed valentines day- 

Minho thought today would be a regular day.

He was sleeping peacefully, pretty much the best sleep he's had since forreverrr and it just HAD to be ruined.

Something was brushing his nose, not only giving him the urge to sneeze but just disturbing his peace as well. Minho's nose wrinkled but his eyes stayed close, desperately trying to savor his five minutes of sleep.

It continued though until it got unbearable to the point where Minho just had to scratch. He waited another minute before that brushing started going across his face.

Out of annoyance, Minho slapped his forehead...splattering some kind of cold foam onto his face. "What the fuck!" He sat up abruptly, opening his eyes and staring down onto his hand.

It was whipped cream.

Minho heard giggles coming from the other side of the bed, he whipped his head to the side to see Jisung doubled over in laughter. "Y-you look so...stupid!" His laughter increased, even slapping the bed just to be extra.

"Jisung...I'm going to count to three and when I'm finished you better be out of my sight." Minho stood staring at the wall in front of him, anger clearly written on his face.

"One...two..." The demon quickly jumped up, leaning over the bed to lick the whipped cream off Minho's cheek (getting a loud 'ew!' in return) and running out of the room.

Minho could hear his giggles all the way from across the hall. He was glad he found this funny because he definitely didn't.

'I swear i'm gonna kill him one day.'

Minho groaned, as much as he didn't want to get out of bed he had no choice. He had to wash all of the gunk off his face. He trudged his way to the bathroom, flicking the light on angrily.

He looked a mess and a shower was the first thing on his mind. He quickly turned the hot water on, stripping down and then getting in.

Minho was finally able to relax, he washed his hair and sung a small tune to himself.

While he did that, Jisung snuck into the bathroom. He hopped onto the toilet lid quietly, standing up on it and grabbing ahold of the shower curtains - looking over it.

Jisung got distracted from just watching his boyfriend - he snapped out of it though when he realized what he was there for. He grabbed onto a spare shampoo bottle and popped the lid.

Jisung waited until Minho moved into the water stream to wash off the shampoo in his hair to then aim his bottle and pour MORE soap onto his head.

When Minho placed his hands back into his head, he touched some spots in confusion. Bewildered as to why there was still so much soap in his hair. "Huh? I thought I washed all of it out..."

The human shrugged his shoulders, scrubbing at his hair once more and then washed it out again.

Jisung squeezed out more soap onto his head with a grin, pulling back when he saw the other run a hand through his hair.