Licorice & Poison Babysit

(This chapter is me just HAVING FUN)

Imagine a drug mushroom and a crazy wizard babysitting a toddler... also side note: Caramel didn't speak much when he was a toddler. SO THAT'S WHY HE'S QUIET FOR MOST OF THIS 

NOT PROOFREAD, sorry :,D, I tried.

------------------------------------------------

The Choco cookie thanked the 2 cookies standing in front of him. He and Red Velvet were going on a 2 day trip to another town for some business. 

So... Dark Choco had no choice but to leave his little son in the care of his 2 weird-ass co-workers. At least he knew they wouldn't harm the young cookie. 

"Yeah yeah, Dark Choco Cookie." Licorice brushed off, he knew what to do(K I N D A). "We got this..!" Poison added. 

Little Caramel happens to be sitting down on the floor, just sitting there. With a couple of toys nearby him, a soldier toy, a wooden sword, etc. 

Dark Choco was at the doorway, looking back at the other 2 cookies and back at his son. 

"Go on! We'll be fine! Kitchen is right here for food," Licorice stated, "and neither of us is gonna leave him unattended for much time!" 

Choco sighed, "Bye Caramel." 

The little baby looked back up at his dad and stared him in the eyes.

A sniffle came from Dark Choco as he went over to thy baby. Then gently picked Caramel up and kissed his forehead. Setting him back down on the floor mat. 

Licorice then shooed Dark Choco out the door. It was time for some uncle-nephew bonding time of course.

Choco opened the door and waved goodbye. The 2 other dark cookies, said goodbye and everything. Then shoved the chocolate cookie out the door. 

So...

Poison went over to the toddler cookie and sat down next to him. Because, why not? Caramel looked at them. Just, staring at them. With no emotions, just staring at them. Poison... being poison, stared back. For an uncomfortable amount of time.

"What the hell are you doing?" Licorice asked annoyed. He got no response as the 2 other cookies stared at each other, in the eyes. Not even blinking. 

It is not even an hour since Dark Choco left, and this has already gotten weird. Good grief. 

Licorice rolled his eyes at the 2. Then walking over to Poison, tapping them on the head, mushroom thing. Snapping the mushroom cookie back to reality. 

"What do.... you think Caramel wants to do...!?" The mushroom asked tiredly, 

Little Caramel had no idea what they were gonna get into. 

"How about we go outside?" Suggested Licorice. 

Dark Caramel looked at the window and pointed to it. 

"I...? Think that's a yes..?" Poison bounced up, as the toddler got also up, with a bit of struggle through. 

Being a good uncle, Licorice picked up Caramel by the armpits. Just holding him there. Not against his body or anything, just in the air.