Chapter 6

Bonnibel's POV
We stayed in the same position for about 10 minutes,  small talking and laughing. Me mindlessly twirling her hair and rubbing my face on her chest. I lean back against the steering wheel, my breasts jutting out, my hands on my knees. I gaze at her just admiring, and smiling. I stretch my arms above my hand and yawn. I start to move my legs off of her. She grabs my leg stopping me.

"Yes mommy?" I ask raising an eyebrow

" God; baby you can't keep saying it like that" she sighs and tilts her head back.
She continues, looking me in the eyes.
"I'm tempted to just spend the rest of the day in this car, fucking your brains out to my hearts content"

I blush "w-well you better get used to it because I'm gonna start saying it a lot more"

She laughs.
"Hey baby"

"Yes mommy?" She looks me up and down and grips my knees.

"You're my girl now." Her eyes darken and she smirks.

"I'm your girl now" I nod.

She lets me move my legs off of her and I notice my right knee is soaking wet. I start to take my pantyhose off. She stops me. "You're going to leave those on so everyone that talks to you can smell my cum on you, in-fact I would like you to wear those tomorrow." She looks deep in my eyes "Do not wash them and come into my office tomorrow. I want everyone to see how my baby made me cum"
I am completely and utterly excited, to fill any request my mommy has.

I flutter my eyelashes and nod "Yes ma'am"
I put on my bra and my turtle neck. And mommy pulls her bra straps up and moves her jump suit up to her shoulders.

I finish putting on my jacket and Kat is ready too. And we step out, she grabs my waist and pulls me to her. I smile and melt into her side. We walk towards my apartment, "When can I visit suzy?" I ask.

She hums "how about tomorrow, after we leave my office"

***
The keys jingle as I push in and unlock my apartment door "Ta-da!" My arms spread open and I do jazz hands, "welcome to my crib" Kat makes a confused face "ummm mtv?", "i never really watched much tv" she replies. "Welp we're gonna have to fix that now won't we" my keys drop into my dish and i slip off my shoes neatly.

"Ready for the grand tour?"

***
Sorry for the short chapter dw theyll be another one right after this update i just wanna do kats pov