Rules

( these are the rules ! )

ONE

This is not a first come first serve. I love my plots dearly and I will not just give them out without making sure that they will be written nicely.

TWO

Please, do not take my plots without my permission. If you do, you will be blacklisted.

THREE

If you are given a plot, please publish the first chapter (introduction or something like that) in the first 2 weeks. If you do need time, Please inform me. I would rather be notified than not know.

FOUR

Please do credit me in the summary of the book when you publish it! Not crediting me will end in a blacklist.

FIVE

To ask for a plot, Comment asking for the plot and I will DM u within a week for more information. DO NOT be rude if I say no. 

SIX

If there is an asterisk (*) besides something, it means that it can be changed. If you do wish to change something else about the character that does not have an asterisk then we can talk more about it later.

SEVEN

I have realized that some people just skip the rules so when you comment that you want a certain plot, I will DM u when I see that comment and ask for the password. (the password is Your favorite character from your favorite tv show.)

EIGHT

The last one. If you do require help to write the story or just some ideas in general I will always be there to help! If you need help with graphics or story covers then I am more than happy to do so!