Anathema - teen wolf | available

TITLE | Anathema*FACE CLAIM | Allison ArgentMC NAME | Marie-Jeanne ValetAPPEARANCE | Season 5 Episode 18*LAST SEEN | Season 6 Episode 20*LOVE INTEREST | Lydia Martin*

TITLE | Anathema*
FACE CLAIM | Allison Argent
MC NAME | Marie-Jeanne Valet
APPEARANCE | Season 5 Episode 18*
LAST SEEN | Season 6 Episode 20*
LOVE INTEREST | Lydia Martin*

SUMMARY |

❝Humanity's not all it's cracked up to be❞

In which Marie-Jeanne Valet became what she learned to hate

OR

In which the pack of Beacon Hills is shocked to see the face of someone they loved once again

❝If I have to hear doppelgänger one more time, I'm going to have to learn how to spell it❞

STORY INFORMATION |

Main Character-
Name |
Marie-Jeanne Valet
Pronouns | She/Her
Age | 23 (when she was turned)
Father | Dead
Mother | Dead
Siblings | Sebastien Valet (Older brother)
Love Interest | Lydia Martin*
Sexuality | Queer

Marie-Jeanne is a vampire. She was turned by a man after her husband (Henri Argent) was killed. Marie-Jeanne hates what she is since she is a supernatural hunter and taught herself to hate any creature that is not human. Even worse since she is a vampire, she has to feed on people if she wants to survive. Marie-Jeanne is a survivor and somehow always finds a way to come back. Even from the dead.

 She looks exactly the same as Allison Argent. This is because Allison is the doppelgänger of Marie-Jeanne. Yes, I am using the doppelgänger and vampire concept from the tv show The Vampire Diaries so I would recommend you to do your research on it before writing Marie-Jeanne. Other than this, you can do whatever you want with the story. Obviously, if you need any help or ideas, I'm always free.

NOTES |

If you have any questions or anything that needs to be further explained before you decide if you want the plot or not, please feel free to comment and I'll answer them as soon as I can!