Chapter 4: From Old to Gold

It was a very tiring day for Zero living the life of an elderly. Now, he knew how difficult it was when a person grew that old.
From old, to gold. Zero woke up as it felt the unremoved gold necklace languishing in its body's neck, irritating it's porcelain-like glowing and fresh skin. It also notice the smell of freshly baked blueberry pies hovering around its current body and room.
Zero was awakened and saw a sudden change in its body.
"Is the person I am now the same as what I think I was? I have to be sure, quick!"
Zero rushed to the nearest mirror to see it's reflection and now it knew that it was correct. Zero is now in Juana's body.
It seems like Zero cannot detach its eyes from the mirror as it enjoys fantasizing and talking to himself using its apple of the eye's body.
Zero was just awakened when Juana's phone rang with classical music ring tone, flashing Andrew's name on the screen. It was hard for Zero to do this but it answered the call and answered for Juana's sake.
"WHERE ARE YOU! I AM HERE OUTSIDE! COME, HOP IN THE CAR! YOU HAVE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU TO DEATH. I WILL GIVE YOU A MINUTE TO GET OUT OF THERE!" , an angry Andrew blasted out it's eardrums banging Zero's consciousness with dropping the call.
Zero hurriedly put on Juana's clothes on its body before it is too late.
~~~
As Andrew drives the car swiftly in a risky manner, he had thrown a truck full of questions to Juana which he was not aware that was currently controlled by Zero's consciousness.
"Do you remember anything we did last Sunday? I really cannot remember anything happened that day. Did I pass out the whole day? Why did I called you that day? Why am I so tired when I woke up the next day? Have you done anything superstitious to me? I cannot explain it!", Andrew's hysterical chain of questions left Zero speechless.
He had no choice but to make an excuse.
"Drew, it seems like you are tired nowadays. Are you hungry? Don't neglect caring for yourself. I am not always here beside you, considering all the things you have done to me. You're not a perfect man, I am not one too.", Zero successfully smirked.
"Well, nevermind. Anyways, where do you want to go for dinner tonight? Mc Donald's? Burger King? Kenny Rogers? Up to you, my treat, Nana.", Andrew's obviously insincere bribery to Juana.
"I don't mind the place. Go ahead, wherever you want.", Zero answered blatantly as it was already irritated by the suffocating and awkward never-ending trip it is in.
Zero looked on Juana's schedule tracker for her class before entering the University campus.
/WHISTLEEEEEEEE/
A deafening call that now I felt how irritating as well as Juana's boyfriend killed my ears like a sharpened sword in the middle ages.
I did not have them my attention, but they harassed for doing so.
"Why, my darling, don't you want to be in good hands? I assure you, you would not regret having me in your life.", the maniac student persuades her to just go with the flow.
"Get out of my way! HELP! HELP!" , I exclaimed as Juana's weak body was taken advantage already by the desperate freak.
"HEY THERE! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! STOP THAT! TO THE GUIDANCE OFFICE, THE TWO OF YOU, NOW!", the headmaster of the school caught him on what he is doing to Juana in the act.
"Phew! I thought Juana will be raped dead here. What a relief!", Zero told to itself.
When they reached the guidance counselor's office, Zero, in Juana's body, told what happened in every single detail, no less, no more. But the offender reacted that it is not true and said that we have a relationship which I strongly denied.
"THAT IS NOT TRUE! YOU MANIAC FREAK! STOP VICTIMIZING THE WEAK ONES FOR YOUR OWN PLEASURE BEFORE YOU STILL CAN!", Zero shockingly spoken out without being able to know that it can speak such a strong statement like that to others.
The guidance counselor decided to expel the offender from the campus and ban him while she offered a one-on-one therapy session to me which I straightforwardly accepted so that I can have an idea whenever this incident happens again to Juana or other people I know.
"Offenders break the rules because they saw someone they knew which they though that is a role model and good example, that is why they do it. It may be also because of an undiagnosed condition. All you have to do is to know when to fight and know what is the right way to do so. It takes a long period of time to heal wounds but remember that experience is the best teacher. Please do not stop achieving your goals despite hurdles happening in your life like this, okay?" , her soothing voice relieved all the anxiety Zero felt.
Zero went home and shared what happened to Juana's mother and father.
"Are you alright?", her mother asked in a worried tone of voice.
"Yes, Mom. I am a fighter just like you.", I assured them Juana's safety.
Zero and Juana's family are dinner together and had a happy conversation while eating the meals that are incomparably savory, reminding Zero of Juana's dishes it always eat.
Zero slept with a wonderful experience that left a meaningful lesson in it's consciousness, and it will never forget how hard was it to experienced the hardships of a woman.
It was about to rest its body in the bed but it felt something flowing on the back of its pajamas.
"Oh no, its the start of her red days! Poor Juana. Sorry but I have to do this. Please forgive me.", Zero talked to Juana in thin air asking for permission.
"He gently cleaned the affected parts of Juana's body and dried it with a mini-towel."
Now, Zero went again to the bed and this time, he successfully fell asleep.