First Sleep over

I was having my first Sleepover with (Y/N) today after officially becoming a couple a few months ago. We both decided it was better to do it at the dorms since I have my own room. It's also a controlled environment having the other boys there so we aren't too nervous or too awkward the whole time.

I was sitting in my room overthinking about everything, especially if the room was nice enough or not. I stood up and remade the bed for the 5th time.

"Hyung your room is never this clean!" Jay leans against the door frame laughing with Jungwon.

"Laugh all you want" I roll my eyes at them.

"Hey don't be too nervous... She's here for you, not your room. She even said she would sleep on the couch if you were way too uncomfortable." I shook my head knowing I would never let that happen no matter how uncomfortable I was.

"You are right!" I started walking out of my room when I came face to face with (Y/N).

"Hey" She smiled at me nervously.

"Hey" I hesitantly bent down to kiss her forehead.

A few hours after she had been here and we played many games with the boys we called it a night and everyone went to their separate rooms. The nerves were crawling up my body and settled in my head.

"If you don't feel comfortable I can..." I pulled her off the couch and made my way to my room. I knew she was just as nervous so I tried to stay as calm on the outside as I could. I sat on the bed under the covers and patted her side next to me.

"Come sit!" I smiled. She made her way over to the bed and got under the covers next to me bringing her knees up to her chest making herself smaller than she already was. I placed my phone on the charger and turned to her, getting comfortable on the pillow.

"Hee" She whispered when I laid down and was face to face with her.

"Yes?" I whispered back. She shuffled closer to me. I instinctively opened my arms and embraced her.

"Kiss me please" She looked up with this light pink tint on her cheeks. I leaned down and gently placed my lips on hers. The kiss stayed slow but got deeper and more passionate. I pulled her on top of me to straddle my waist and ran my hands up her back under her large t-shirt. She pulled away and sat back next to me.

"Are you okay... Sorry if I crossed a line." She shook her head frantically.

"No, I just didn't want that to escalate... I am not really ready yet." I took her hand and kissed the top of it.

"Don't worry... I am not either. Let's cuddle and go to sleep." She nodded and pecked my lips.

(A/N: Not all of my oneshots are gonna be good sadly. I had a good fleeting idea for this one and then lost it half way through so now its a shitty piece. Sorry... Hopefully something better will come along soon!)