(Chapter Three- My son?)

PSA THIS WAS MADE A LONG TIME AGO BUT I FORGOT TO UPLOAD IT HERE AND ONLY UPLOADED ON TUMBLR. iM BACK AND MY STUFF IS IN THE WORKS YALL!!!

--------

I look at the beautiful woman before me as her son reached out for me. I recognized those beautiful eyes from anywhere. The way they sparkle and shine whenever they look at me.

And her son...he looked just like me, from the eyes to the hair and wings on his back. I could ask questions later but now I needed to get them out of this building. I reach out to the boy then to Y/n and take them both into my arms. I wonder if he fell could he save himself and not fall.

I dropped them by a group of people before flying off to rescue others. I had half of a mind to leave the people and wonder who's child it was, why she left me, wet she never told me. I saved as many as I could before the villain went crashing into the apartment building and another hero reversed it. Damn, I barely did anything....

Clapping could be heard from all around me. The people taking videos and pictures and thanking the heroes and me for the hard work. I walk over to her, a smile on my face as the kid gets excited. His wings even start poofing up and fluttering, juts like mine.

I reach out for his hand and look down at her with a smile. "You're like my twin! We have the same wings" The boy said and turned in his mothers arms. She smiled for me, one of those fake smiles she would do for guys all those years ago to make them think they were getting somewhere but in reality, they were just turning her off. Why flash me a fake smile? Its been years and she just stands there.

"Yeah I know, except mine are bigger" I said, flexing my wings at the kid and making him giggle. "What's your name Kid?"

"My name is Hiro and this is my mommy." He introduced himself and my long lost...

"Well it was nice to meet you mr.hawks sir. Thank you for saving us, I really appreciated it." She bowed and tried to walk away with Hiro but I grabbed her Arm and held us in place. "Don't try to act as if you don't know me Y/n. He's mine isn't he?" Her face is shocked more if that's even possible as she turns her head away. Few people have stopped to watch the interaction.

"Why would you leave? Why would you leave him without a father? Why wouldn't you tell me?" Tears would start to trickle out of her eyes. I hated seeing her cry, even if it was over her period or something I hated it. "He's my kid, I have the right to him!!"

I let go and watched her walk away with Hiro while she cleared her tears. Hiro asked her something but it was dismissed as they disappeared into the apartment building. This would definitely be in tabbilods later. Shit.

Monday, September 23

I watched, perched from a tree as Y/n dropped off Hiro at daycare. As stalker like this seemed, I was not a stalker. I needed answers, I needed to know everything. From beginning to end. I was skipping my patrol for this too.

Did she tell me? Did I ignore it? I remember that night. She thought I was drunk and she was and it happened. She confessed so many things that night. How she always loved me but I didn't reciprocate her feelings and how she wanted to grow old with me. I found it cute. I reciprocated them back but she just pretend like we didn't do anything.

I flew down in front of her, completely stopping her from walking back to her car. "Y/n, can we please talk? I need answers." She lets out a Long sigh and roll her eyes. "What Keigo?" I swear I let out a cheer in my head.

"Is Hiro mine? Is he my son?" I knew the answer.

"Yes, He's yours. But don't worry, we don't need any child support or want to be a waste of your time. We will be fine without you."

"Fine without me?! This is my son and you keep choosing for me. You choose my fate and Choose what I want to do without giving me the chance." How could she decide for me, I hate when people do that and she of all people should know. "I want to be apart of his life. Y/N. He's our son." I could see her sigh and pull out a piece of paper, scribble her number and bow. "I have to get to work Keigo but he already has a father figure and I don't need the stress right now." She walked to her car and I heard the doors Lock. A father figure? Was she married? Nah, then who was he?