Bag lady and the girls

*Angie's pov*

I'm so happy. I am free. My only child, well my daughter Alison, moved in with my best friends bag lady, and Jennifer. But I'm feeling empty, like there's no place for me. My ex boyfriend is a slut so he's gone, my girl is moved out, and I'm too old to have any other kids, so I don't know what to do

Two hours later. Brandon's pov

K so rn I'm on a train. I'm on my way to Angie's house and I really hope she will let me stay with her bc if she doesn't, I will need to go to Cali with that slut I call dad.

~ in California ~ *scotts pov*

"WOO HOO POUR ME ANOTHER GLASS OF WHISKEY" I'm having a great time in Cali, but I wish I could experience this with my son. "Scott, can you come here for a second" oh no. That's my boss Dr. Fong. I hope he doesn't fire me. "Scott, I've been watching you, and I've decided to promote you. The way you work on that pole, and take all those shots. It's better than I could ever do, and I am very experienced." Omg, more money, "#YASSSS" I yell as I run back out to the bar table. You know what. Idgaf bout lil bray. But I just hope Bailey is okay.

*angies pov"

"Knock knock" oh someone's at the door. Well I'm not feeling good so I don't think I will get up. "Angie" omg that sounds like... "BRAEDON" I say while opening the door. "Omg bray what are you doing here.

*braedons pov*

Oh no. I don't know what angies gonna think when I ask her to move in. "Angie I need to live here because my dads an embarrassment, like, he's a whoresey." "Yes, of course you can stay here, I haven't cleaned out my daughters room yet so you can stay in there for now"

*alisons pov*.

"Jenny, come here, we gotta do this without being seen." Rn were pulling a prank on bag lady, Jenny's mom. She's kinda like my mom too since my mom gave me too her. So it's April 1st, and we have the best prank. "Jenny, do you have the gas. I got the ladder and matches so we're good to go." We're climbing up on the roof, dumping gas everywhere, and lighting it on fire and then runing. It's gonna be so funny. *5 minutes later* "WHAT THE HECK YOU GUYS" rn the house is almost burnt to the ground and Jenny's grandpa is just flossing his fake ass teef. Whatever I guess he's gonna feel this pain. "Why did you so this to my house" bag lady said. "Don't you know, omg your dumb, it's April 1st." I said "no, it's July 23rd" oh shit. "Girls, I'm sorry but you can't live here anymore." Bag lady said. "Yeah mom, no one can, it's burnt down." Jenny said "she's so stupid" she said under her breath. "No, I mean you girls aren't staying with me anymore, both of you need to go live with Angie. I'm done with you. I'm going to Cali. Bye. Forever."