Birthday II.

After the celebration i greeted everyone home and i saw Mike kissing the girl from school..

Nothing new for him.

I let him stay overnight bc he till didnt have a car and i didnt want his parents to wake up at 3am just to pick up him.

I will just say i was extremely high and drunk i didnt even remember the whole party.

I locked the doors and said good night to Mike.

The next morning i looked to the gram and i had so much to see

Someone posted a pic with me kissing BEN!!!

@Fabiolainglesias: when u tought u can trust her then she just steals your boyfriend #backstabberbestfriend.

@BenHerron: Its not her fault!!

>Kira_emogirl123: BEN HOW COULD U LET ME KISS U?!?!

>Fabiolainglesias: Im over with u both

user918948q8: CHEATER!!

User8748174: CANCELL THEM BOTH!?!?!?!?

+99k. more

I called Fabiola.

"Look Fab u know i would never do that im sorry can we talk"

"No Kira im done with u and ur lies dont ever talk to me again"

SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!

I called Ben

"Ben please explain"

"Look Kira the first day i saw u i knew u were the one, the one i will fall in love with and yesterday when i saw u so beautiful i couldnt resist u and your lips"

"Come to my house in 20 Ben"

"See ya ma'lady"

Mike was still at my house and i forgot about it.

After 20 minutes the bell rang. "Kira open the door!"- i heard Ben yelling.

I opened the door and Ben hugged me. I backed off. "what the fuck are you doing Ben?" "Umm trying to kiss my girlfriend, does it not look like that?"
"Ben please dont do this." he tried again several times.

"BEN I SWEAR IF U DO IT ONE MORE TIME IM CALLING THE POLICE I DONT LIKE U I LIKE FRICKING MIKE WHOS MY ENEMIE BUT I KNOW HE DONT LIKES ME BACK ENOUGH WITH THIS CUT THIS GOD DAMN BULLSHIT!"

"DUDE SHE SAID STOP" -mike yelled at Ben. Oh no i knew this meant trouble. Did he heard me?

"What the fuck is ur problem man?" mike asked Ben. "what trying to kiss her is wrong after she kissed me and almost got in bed with me the last night?"

"Ben i was drunk.." "yes but u said u'd like to fuck me.." "Ben get the fuck out of the house..." Mike said after seeing im uncomfy.

Ben walked to the door when all of the sudden he trew Mike onto the flor. They wrestled and i couldnt stop them then i yelled

"OKAY OKAY STOP IT UR GONNA KILL HIM!?!?" Ben looked at me then at Mike and gave him the last punch before getting out of the door.

I helped mike get on his legs. His face was covered with bruises and blood.

I sat on the kitchen counter grabbing rakija(the thing for desinfecting thing on balkan)and some bandages.

"Were you trlling the truth?"-mike asked.

"umm idk what ur talking about Mike?"- i pretended to be confused.
I dont remember much from earlier but all ik is that he grabbed my chin and pulled me tovards him.

"You know i always kinda liked you..."

"oh Mike i never really hated u i was just trying too hard to not hurt someone."

Mike pulled me in for a hug i looked him in his eyes then rested my head on his shoulder. I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie and he agreed. I love horror movies i often watch them with my friends (ena, era,julija). And when I dont im playing roblox with tara and Matea.

That night we slept in the same bed, no we didnt do anything we just kissed goodnight. Mike was so sweet thst i could not wish for a better best friend..

Just friends right.....?

A/n:
I hope u like my story so far so much
tell me some ideas in the comments. ly, gn <3