Part 2

The next morning I felt sexy and horny thinking all night about what it be like with an older man I mean he must be same age as my dad or older I decided to wear a leopard print top that was hardly held together with  chain my big breasts hardly fit my nipples would pop out if I moved to fast and pared with night tiny little denim shorts that didn't cover my ass at all I was looking forward to seeing mr lucky today to touch him  feel his gaze on me my classes went quick that day I had mr lucky last that day when I walked into his class I couldn't see him when I sat at my chair I scanned the room and saw him talking to one of the girls they looked really close she touched his arm and he smiled I couldn't help but feel jealous  when he came though he looked at me I kept my eyes away from him he obviously likes that girl I kept my head down the whole of the lesson writing down all I heard when I was packing up to leave  "misses bell are you still coming over this evening"  I looked at him getting closer to me "erm I ...." "I've booked you in be a while till I can fit you in again be a shame to not get the work in"  as we looked down onto my breasts he made my heart beat fast he smelled so good I took a step closer to him nearly touching him I looked up into his eyes " I'll be there sir when did you want me?"   His eyes widened placing his hand on my lower back "7:00" my pussy throbbed for him so hard not to jump on him and fuck his brains out  my lips wanted his so much  feeling his hand on me  sex with him nothing better we was so close to kiss when I heard a girls voice " mr lucky can I see you tonight again" he turned away fast and I quickly walked  out the door back to my room where I sat on my bed thinking what am I doing he must be sleeping with all his students and I'm the stupid one thinking I can seduce  him   What do I where to a study with my teacher?.