Chapter 12

𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐬

"Excellent! And that is how you make a good deception spell! Great job Amora" Agatha says, shouting out of excitement

"Thank you Agatha" She says and sits down on the ground with her legs crossed as she sighs.

"What's wrong my dear?" Agatha asks her.

"I don't know how to do this....I don't wanna die, but sometimes wish I'd never been born at all. It would be much easier. I can't achieve this without hurting anyone" Nemesis tells her.

"Care to share?" Agatha asks.

"When I was born, my mother casted a spell from the darkhold to save my life. I was drawing life from different beings around the multiverse"

"So you were killing them, without knowing it?"

"No, I wasn't killing them, I was just taking life from them, but they were still alive...basically I was drawing their life energy. And the multiverse has infinite lives so if I were drawing life energy from a great amount of people then it would still be sm-" Nemesis tries to justify herself.

"Amora, please.. you don't have to explain yourself to me, you didn't know... then what happened?" Agatha calms her down and tells her to continue.

"The rules were, the gate for the multiverse was not supposed to open" Nemesis says.

"Let me guess, someone did"

"Doctor Strange, and now the..multiverse and its cosmic energy are taking my life away, yet somehow I become stronger"

"But you can't fully control your power" Agatha continues "Now I can, thanks to you" Nemesis tells her.

Agatha smiles and gives her cousin a hand. Nemesis gets up and looks at her.

"I understand. Well, what can I say, I'm trapped in this shittown with no way out cause that little witch locked me in here forever" Agatha says and scoffs.

"What if you left?" Nemesis asks her.

"I just told, I can't lea-"

"What if I get you out?"

Agatha raises both her eyebrows. She wasn't expecting that her cousin would be able to reverse Wanda's spell, without her knowing it. But Nemesis, or what she likes to call her, Amora, is way more powerful than what she thought. She inherited her mother's magic.

"You can do that?" She asks her cousin.

"Yeah, I broke her spell to enter here, you think I couldn't take someone with me?" Nemesis answers.

"You are now my favorite cousin" Agatha says.

"Agatha, I'm your only cousin who's left alive"

"Well even if I had more cousins, you'd still be my favorite one" She says smiling.