Meet Our Writers!

.
.
The art works with the name Edø in the corners are drawn by -Paris_Jackson-
After much encouragement, she is now taking commissions for her art starting June! DM this account for the swiftest reply! (Until she creates a google form)
She is the main writer and friend with the most creative ideas. She has an unhealthy schedule of staying up past midnight and writing these chapters... 

.
.
.
━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Heyo! I'm EDø as stated, I'm one of the writers of the Forgotten Past! A beloved story that is purely based on events with friends and stories I've heard when I'm not there and how chaotic it can get. Every time I'm not there chaos ensues... *-*

I do occasionally stay up past midnight, but creativity sometimes doesn't let me sleep so... I have good reasons.

Some fun facts, I'm starting a Webtoon (hopefully)! It's called 'Oath of the Guardian'. It'll probably be out sometime, I don't have an expected date of release yet 😅 since I'm still trying to perfect my art style a little more.

I also have a ton of writing projects for Wattpad as well! Some of them being Rising Tide, The Grey Academy, and Shattered which is under a lot of editing and maybe re-writing (for the 19th time). I also have some upcoming ones to look forward to, since I'm partnering up with one of my friends and we're writing a story as well.

Well I think that's about it for me, so I'll let you get to my friends who are helping me write this amazing story and are featured in The Forgotten Past

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━
.
.
.

The drawings with Sona written in the corners are all done by InvincibleKillerNana 
She is the main editor of this story and adds in the descriptive words to bring the story more vividly to life. Also check out her stories! They're so well written >.<

.
.
.
━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

Anyways, hello everyone!
My name is Sona, I'm the main editor (she also wrote most of the scenes in the Blood Flower Arc) of the series and I have edited in a couple of the little comic relief scenes that will be released eventually. I've gotten way to invested in this...

I have a couple stories posted on my main acc, the most popular one being A Second Chance: KNY x HxH Fanfiction which has just surpassed 17k reads! It currently has 19 real chapters if you'd like to check it out as well!

I also have an Instagram and a YT Channel (which has been monetized! 👀 ✨ congrats girlie!!!) with the user InvincibleKillerNana if you'd like to follow/subscribe. I don't post anymore on the YT channel these days but there are some KNY videos if you're ever bored.

Now onto our last bestie!~

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━
.
.
.

Tales aka tales_of_mcyts  is the main inspiration for one of the characters (which you'll find out later) and is the reason why many of the funny scenes are written. They have happened in real life! She has also helped to write some characterization for her character and others as well! 

.
.
.
━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

hey hey, I'm talles (smh y'all forgot the extra L). This is my alt account, do not read what I have posted (haha, failed quarantine hobby).

I don't do much writing for this story, BUT  I will write little backstories for characters sometimes. a lot of the comic relief written by Sona is in fact based on events irl that I'm involved in 😭. We love being the chaotic force.

I'm also a severe procrastinator. Sona and Edø have had to remind me multiple times to write my bio. Look who finally got around to it! 🤩 [so proud - Edø]

Fun Fact: I am addicted to Coca Cola irl (that'll give you a clue as to which character is based off me lol) and the only reason I haven't died bc of it yet is bc my friends will withhold it from me 🥲 (although they will throw cans of Diet Coke at me, so mixed signals, I'm looking at you, Soma, you know who you are).

like Edø I usually stay up waaaay past midnight, but hey, who needs sleep during the weekdays when you have 2 full weekends to sleep in?

anyways, strawberry rice krispies are bomb, and I take full credit for the comic relief 🤩

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━
.
.
.