AYO

THE PEOPLE IN THIS CHAPTER ARE SUPER COOL AND YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THEIR WRITING CAUSE CAUSE THEY'RE COOL

BALLS

AGES IN THE BOOK SO IT MAKES SENSE

RICE - IDK LIKE 20

YURIKO - UHH 23 IS ACCURATE I THINK?

ALLYN - 2 /J UHH 19

AVIS/ME - ALSO 19

WITCHY - ALSO 19

Her foot tapped against the floor expectantly. It seemed she was the first to arrive at the airport, even though Avis lived the closest to this 'Manchester' place.

Yuriko, previously referred to as 'she', was the most excited to see Rice. They were her online platonic husband/partner.

Of course, Allyn and Avis mattered too, but not that much. They were just annoying children, after all.

She heard loud footsteps that stood out, and her name was yelled, and a large gasp for breath as someone leaned their hand on her shoulder.

'Yuriko! Im- fuck-  I'm here! Am I late? '

'You're like 10 minutes late. ' She said.

'Nah, never. Anyway. ' 

Avis pulled her into a hug, which she hesitantly returned.

'Your accent is cooler in person' Avis muttered.

'You're weird. '

'Your mum. '

They parted, and an ear splitting American accent was heard from behind them. Avis turned and ran straight in the direction of the voice, and connected with a boy the same age with caramel skin and black curly hair.

'ALLYN! ' they yelled, crying tears of happiness, after it had finally met it's best friend.

Allyn hesitantly hugged back, and smiled.

'Hi Avis. ' He said.

Avis just parted and screamed. They got some weird looks, but then pointed straight ahead.

The three felt as if the crowd was parting for their friend Rice, who looked gracious as ever.

Suddenly, Rice was pushed out of the way, and another person came to light in their vision.

Avis simply pointed to the mysterious person and yelled.

'AYO IT'S WITCHY! '

They nodded and walked to us. Rice towed behind, rolling their eyes, but the smile apparent on their face.

The younger ones ran straight to Avis' car, chatting and grinning the whole way, whilst Rice and Yuriko stayed behind, talking.

'It's so weird meeting you in person! ' Rice said.

'Isn't it. ' Yuriko replied, she smiled.

They connected hands, and opened the car door. The car was in a state. Allyn had opened almost all of his junk food and got it all over the floor passing it around to Avis and Witchy.

Allyn and Avis sat in the front, Witchy in the middle so he could lean forward to talk, so yuriko and rice were split.

'So, I have enough beds for everyone, I got that sorted cause I'm cool and amazing, so no ooo scary sharing bed gay wattpad fanfic type shit. ' Avis said, and they parked outside their house.

'Allyn, you're on the couch. '

'No I'm not. '

'Yeah, you are. '

'Naw I'm taking your bed you bitch. '

'Oh fuck you. '

'Witchy, why dontcha get a lead on this thing? '

'I don't really know. I've been thinking about i

I got bored so that's it bitchessss

People mentioned here ~~~~~

Ahem. First of all we have the loved by all allyn

Imtommyy

Then we have Witchy
Who is a writer and draws stuff
So why not

UndertaleAU_artist

Rice the boss

Bisexual_rice

And ofc bestie boo yryuko herself

-DeaEris-

ENJOY

PEACE ✌(◕‿-)✌ - 551 Words.