list of red flags

Here's a bunch of things that seemed to make sense after finding out his age.

1. He has no phone because his parents won't allow him. I realized that his parents are not just extremely overprotective of a 17 year old. He is just a literal child

2. He refused to talk about school work (below will be a screenshot of him avoiding it as usual). I realized that he would avoid talking about his assignments or be extremely vague because I would notice these are not highschool subjects.

3. His super early bedtime. Again his parents would be extremely uptight to make a 17 year old go to sleep between 8:30 and 9pm.

4. He got grounded for talking with me. He claimed that It was because his parents thought I was an old man. In actuality, it's because I am nearly an adult and he is their 11 year old child and they found out he was trying to pursue a relationship with someone this much older.

5. Refusal to show his face after describing himself many times. (He would often use snow white for reference) At first I thought he just might be shy but he clearly was not as he was more than willing to send a picture of anything else (gross I know). He just did not want me to notice how young he looked.

 He just did not want me to notice how young he looked

( was watching a podcast)
Right below this he begins telling me what he wants for his '18th' birthday in "a few months"