Fall apart

"Moon?" I Said "what?!" " how was you made?" "OMG JUST BE QUIET IM LEAVING." Had I upset him. I walked around shouting moon for half an hour no sign of him. I eventually heard this "Stacy...SHE BROUGHT UP STACY!" "Moon calm down.." omg I saw them they were now both separate animatronics! "SUN MOON!! HI!" They just ran off. I upset my best friends... later that night I was just busy cleaning. Moping,dusting,sweeping ext when I hear a CRASH I imidietly run toward the sound. Sun and moon were trashing the daycare "SUN MOON WTH" I screamed "SHUT UP y/n!" Sun and moon shouted they were being stubborn. I went over and kissed their cheek "what's wrong.?" "YOU THATS WHAT!" Yelled sun my heart shattered. I went to my room later on in the pizza plex crying. I see what looks like moon walk to me "Y/N HELP WERE BEING TAKEN APART" we run to find sun being held by the wrists. "HEY LET GO" "NO!" The person yelled. Sun fell over into a candle that set up flames. "My bells!!!" Sun chased into the fire. "GIVE THEM BACK" "NO THEY WERE MINE" sun chased the person and grabbed them. Moon,Roxy,monty,freddy,Gregory,Vanessa,chica,mapbot,DJ patpats and everyone else were scrambling out of the building. The flames rose high up. We all got out but sun was furious "GIVE ME BACK MY BELLS" "NO THEY WERE AND ARE MINE" sun pulled down her hood revealing....