Chapter 5

Third person P.O.V

"Okay, so I'm definitely not the only one seeing this right?" Tyler asked with widened eyes.

The movie had recently ended and it was just now that Tyler, Abby and Priya were aware of Miriam and Mei snuggling up with each other.

"Should we wake them up?" Priya asked.

"Wait, we can't wake them up yet... not before taking a picture!" Abby told mischievously, taking out her phone.

"Oh blackmail, I like your way of thinking!" Tyler snickered quietly, trying not to wake them up.

Tyler and Abby exchanged mischievous glances before she snapped one picture of them. Giggling, the mischief making duo proceeded to wake them up.

"Hey Mei, Miriam, wake up the movie is over now." Abby probed, gently shaking them both awake.

They both stirred and slowly but surely they both woke up.

"Uh what...? Is the movie over?" Miriam asked sleepily whilst Mei let out a little yawn.

"It sure is. Did you two have a good nap together?" Tyler teased.

Finally realizing their positions, Mei and Miriam quickly jolted away from each other, becoming very flustered.

"H-how long did we sleep for?"

"The movie was about an hour and a half and you two only paid attention to it for about the first thirty minutes. So you two slept together for an hour." Tyler explained before adding this with a cheeky glint in his eyes. "You two must have been very comfortable to sleep for that long."

"Err w-well I guess so." Miriam stammered, scratching the back of her neck.

"What are we doing now anyway?" Mei asked, changing the subject.

"Well, you're just about to see." Tyler told mischievously. He then turned his attention towards his classmates, raising his voice. "Alright everyone, hope you enjoyed the movie, but now we're about to do something else. Everyone, gather around and sit down in a circle with your legs crossed."

Everyone complied and started moving across to sit around in a wide circle on the floor. Miriam and Mei already had that covered because of the previous mentioned stuff that happened earlier.

"Tyler, what are we doing?" Meilin asked curiously. She didn't know why she was getting this weird feeling as if something wrong was about to happen, but she quickly shook it off.

As Tyler was about to open his mouth to respond, his parents suddenly came into the room and interrupted him.

"Tyler we're going to go out for awhile, can you-" his father suddenly stopped his sentence once he realized that everyone was sitting around in a circle. "What exactly is going on here?" he asked, looking suspiciously at his son.

"Oh dad, we're about to play a game. Nothing special here." Tyler brushed off innocently.

"Oh really? What game is it?"

"Duck duck goose. What else would we be playing?"

His father narrowed his eyes doubtfully."Okay.... well, me and your mother are going out of the house for awhile. We're trusting you in being responsible and manage your party."

"Sure thing dad, you can count on me!"

He nodded in approval. "Good, but there better not be any kissing going on." he warned.

"Don't worry about that dad. We're all at least fourteen here." Tyler lazily reassured.

His father snorted, still not entirely believing Tyler's promise. "Do I make myself clear, Tyler?"