CHAPTER1

YOUR POV.

MENTION OF RAPE...

PLAY THE SONG "HURT SO GOOD by. ASTRID S"

YOU WERE WALKING OUT OF THE BAR AND STARTED RUNNING AWAY..
IT WAS POURING RAIN OUTSIDE.

You are soaked wet while crying..

You saw a bench at the park and sat there, the rain doesn't seem to bother you as you sat there crying the shit out of you.

You taught of what happened earlier and you still cant believe what you saw.

It pains you so much seeing that love of your life fucking another god damn woman.

You couldn't hold back you were sobbing heavily.

"Fuck this Ran" You whimpered yourself
"I don't deserve this. IT FUCKING HURT SO MUCH" Screaming with tears falling of your cheeks.

"I loved you with all my heart"

"Not because i'm not ready to give you myself yet you can just fuck someone like as if im not your Girfriend"

"How can you fucking cheat on me?" you put you hand on you chest and started crying out loud

"Fcking 3yrs is a waste now"
"Fuck youuu"
"I fucking hate you" you screamed.

"Is this Karma? For choosing the wrong man that day?"

You've been crying there for like an hour.
Still soaking wet .
You felt your body being weak

Until a loud growl of motorbike were heard in front of you..
Your eyes were tired already.
You looked up at them they got a smirk on their faces probably because your soaking wet and your dress is slowly turning thin as your bra is literally seen..

"My, my....what are you doing here all alone Missy?" The tall guy with black hair and slight highlight in front of it.

"Fuck off, Jerks!" You said

"OHHHH... you should watch your words miss or I'll fuck the senses out of you" The guy with glasses and tan skin said smirking at you.

"GO AWAY" You said looking away

"Come with us, we'll make you happy" The tall guy said

You rolled your eyes at him and began to cry again

"I told you to fuck off motherfuck- " you didn't get to finish your words as he holds your wrists pulling you close to him and started touching you..

You felt your boobs were being touched by the other guys.
He was smiling while you were crying..

"IS THIS IT? AM I GOING TO GET RAPED?" you thought to yourself

They kept on holding you and suddenly you felt a hand lifting your dress and rubbing your heat.

You closed your eyes as you couldn't imagine what's going on.
Earlier you saw Ran fucking a girl inside the restroom at the bar and now you're being touched??

You cried out loud but it was useless since the tall guy was holding your mouth the avoid you from screaming

"L-let me G-go" you cried

"Awww. Shush it missy this will only hurt a little" He said

You eyes widened as you felt fingers rubbing your heat again.
You can't feel pleasure but instead, fear...