After Performance (Pt. 1) : (Oneshot)

(A/N: Ok so before we start this was originally suppose to be a lemon so there is some slight fluff in it but not smut. Basically I just kept writing cutesy stuff to put of writing the lemon but then it got to long and I decided to just make it a oneshot instead. However the lemon does exist it just hasn't been posted yet during this time)

~ Montgomery Gator's POV ~

It's been about a month since I started dating Fred. I'm glad he likes me like I knew he use to like Bonnie. Honestly ever since that night Gregory was trapped here and how me, Roxy, and Chica were finally broken out of the horrible hack at 6am that Vanny had put on us we had been slowly adjusting to the kid living with us. Of course it took us a while to forgive him about what he did to us but I think he made up for it by repairing us.

Anyway now that Fred and I were dating I think the little guy has started to think of me as another father since I'm dating the one he entirely thinks of as a dad. Even though he doesn't say it I can tell he sees Fred as a father figure and it's pretty cute. I honestly feel like there's only so much time until he slips up and calls Fred "Dad" entirely on accident.

Either way we were all currently getting ready for our final performance of the day. Gregory was just having fun with the other kids that came to the Pizzaplex as guests. It's pretty cute to see how well he's getting along with them.

However the only problem is that I had pretty much been hanging around Fred all day. Which was making it so hard for us not to crack and let the guests know there's something going on between us.

Yet because of that build up of hiding our feelings for each other all day I don't know how much longer I can hold up to it. Like I now really have the need for some time with just Fred like more than usual. In fact that build up was even making me horny but I had to wait until the end of the day.

Finally the time had come and we were all going up on stage for the final performance of the day. Of course the performance went on for about an hour or 2 then it finally came to an end. Now the guest were starting to empty out of the building as the stage brought us down to parts and service.

Once Chica and Roxy left that's when I could finally ask about tonight. So with that I head over to Freddy and was about to talk to him.

Monty: "Fred"

Glamrock Freddy: "Yes Monty"

Monty: "Do you think we...

Gregory: "Freddy!"

I was cut off by Gregory interrupting us making Freddy turn his attention to the little guy which made me let out a growl and think "Damnit are ya fuckin' kiddin' me! Can I please just get Fred to myself for once!"

Glamrock Freddy: "Gregory can it wait I was talking with Monty here"

Gregory: "Yes"

With that he turns his attention back to me.

Glamrock Freddy: "What did you want to tell me Monty"

Monty: *crosses arms* "Nothin! talk to your damn kid Fred..." *huffs out of annoyance and looks away*

That's when the bear puts a hand under my chin and gently pushes it towards him so I had no choice but to look at him

Glamrock Freddy: "Monty, you can tell me Gregory can wait"

Monty: *sighs* "I rather speak with ya when the kid ain't around"

Glamrock Freddy: "Alright"

Freddy then lets go of me and kneels down to Gregory then starts speaking with him instead