𝐧 𝐢 𝐧 𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 | 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐕𝐈𝐁𝐄

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 | 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

Isabelle's phone beeps. "Excellent. He's home. I'm outta here." Isabelle says turning around.

"Wait, aren't you coming with us?" Clary says.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss it for the world, but I gotta find out how to get into the vampires' lair." Isabelle says all giggly.

"Wait can I go?" Liv asks Isabelle. Isabelle looks at Liv up and down.

"Sure." She replied smirking.

"Izzy." Jace says in a warning tone.

"What? She want to go." She says to Jace. She looks at Liv. "Come on." She says to her.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Jace says to them. Or rather Isabelle.

"Jace... over here." Alec says calling out.

"Yeah, coming." Jace says. "Yeah?" He approaches us.

"We're crossing a line into vamp territory." Alec says.

"That's the point. Come on, Alec, cheer up. It's going to be fun." Jace says.

"Don't think he can with the stick so far up his ass. He probably likes it that way." I say. Alec gives me a deadly glare but ignores my comment.

"Damn it, Jace, just... think this through. You don't even like this guy." Alec says.

"Damn Jace, you be jealous." I tease him.

"I'm not. This isn't about the mundane, this is about Clary." Jace says.

"You got that right." I mumbled.

"What, are you so desperate to get laid that you'll risk killing us?" Alec says to Jace.

"Wow." I say chuckling.

"Wow, um, there's so much in that that was wrong, I'm going to pretend I don't hear it." Jace says.

"You will when I mention it to you everyday." I tell him. He glares at me. Alec rolls his eyes.