S3 - Episode 11

"HEY!" Makoto and I shouted as we ran to Gō, Nagisa, Romio, Shizuru, and Ayumu.

"Mako! Y/n!" Nagisa shouted back.

"Sorry, we're late!" Makoto said.

"It's fine. We just got here," Nagisa said.

"Where's Rei?" I asked.

"He went to the bathroom," Nagisa answered.

"That's the evil king who wanted the magic land," Shizuru said.

Makoto and I looked at each other confused, "Oh, you guys must be the new club members," Makoto said. Romio, Shizuru, and Ayumu introduced themselves to Makoto and Makoto to them.

"It's good to see you guys again. Have you been taking my notes and using them?" I asked.

"Yes! They've helped a whole lot!" Romio said.

"I'm glad," I smiled, "Shall we get Rei and head to a nearby Café?" I asked.

"Sure!"

***

"How have you guys been?" Makoto asked.

"Quite well!" Rei answered as we all had our food at the table.

"Haru's at his training camp today, isn't he?" Nagisa asked.

"He's been trying to get more practice in since the All-Japan is almost here. But Nationals start tomorrow, you ready?" Makoto answered and asked.

"Yes! I'm butterfly and Nagisa is breaststroke. It's all so exciting," Rei answered.

"Mhmm-mm!" Makoto and I looked at each other, "Rei, Nagisa," Makoto called their attention, "We're proud of you guys," Makoto and I said together with a big smile.

"I'm sorry you two didn't make it but we can still go cheer on your teammates," Makoto added, talking to Romio and Shizuru.

"Sir!" They said.

"Also, there's always next time. Just always surpass yourself," I smiled.

"Yes, ma'am!" They shouted.

"Y/n, I've been meaning to ask. What happened to your arm?" Rei asked.

"It's just a scratch. Don't worry yourself," I smiled.

"I'm sad that we couldn't see Haru," Nagisa said.

"There's no helping it. The All-Japan Invitational is in a week and it's a pivotal time in any swimmer's career," Rei said.

"I guess you're right..."

"Didn't you tell us that your older brother is doing some extra training, too?" Ayumu asked Gō.

"Yeah, Rin and Haruka are working with different coaches so they won't be practicing together or anything," Gō confirmed, "By the way, Y/n..."

"Yes?" I sat forward to look at Gō.

"Did you get a chance to talk to Rin?" Gō asked.

"He didn't tell you?" I asked.

"Tell me what?"

"We did have a talk. It was a good one," I smiled.

"Does that mean you'll get back together?!?" She said with an exciting tone, clapping her hands together with a big smile.

"Slow your roll," I laughed, "No, we're not. What matters is that we're on good terms and we can greet each other with a smile."

"Boo!" Gō pouted.