Chapter 1

I hope you understand all of the
(M/n) and the other things before reading this. And I'm sure it's not your first one reading an x reader.

(M/n) pov

Every day I spend my time on my laptop weather it's reading or playing games. Staying in a small room with only myself to talk to wasn't so bad after all. Might as well get used to it, I mean it's not like I got much of a Choice when my parents put a lock on the door to only be opened from the outside. Surprised I even have a laptop I like to use it wisely. The last time I talked to someone on it dad found out and I was dragged down the stairs and into the basement. Bruises and cuts were left on me after being in there for several nights.

Speaking of night it was getting late and I had school in the morning. A place I were able to get away from problems at home cause my friends made everything easier. Closing the laptop and plugging it in I get up from the chair and go to the closet. Looking for something comfortable I just throw on Grey shorts and a blue shirt not really caringat that point. I plug in my phone and set it next to my alarm clock. *SWEET MOTHER OF GOD ITS LATE* I think to myself. I jump in bed hoping I didn't make a sound and roll up in the blankets getting comfortable. The thoughts of school and just relaxing in class and at lunch slowly drifts me off to sleep.

*don't be mad it's a short start but I actually want to update every night so no worries. I 'like also keep the story going but not too long or way too short to where you already what's about to happen*