D. Dimitrescu- *insert cute tittle*

This is a short chapter, also, I'm sorry for being gone so long :,) but I'll try to keep this book alive. Anyway, on with the story >:D
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
(Modern AU)
She/they

The smell of weed and her perfume was so intoxicating to you, sitting on the roof wasn't the best idea, but she insisted so you decided to trust her. As you gazed at the stars you couldn't help but feel nervous, you wanted to tell her so bad, but what if she didn't feel the same way? ' of course she won't, she's a goddess and I'm a nobody'. you sighed and continued stargazing, getting lost in your thoughts, until a tap on your shoulder snapped you back. "You good?" God, even her voice was amazing, so smooth and warm, like honey and tea, it made you warm and fuzzy. You nodded and turned to her, looking into her golden hues feeling yourself get lost for a second before responding.
"I'm fine Dani, don't worry. Just a lot on my mind I guess." She looked up for a second, taking a hit from the joint you were sharing before looking back at you and smiling. "You can talk to me you know? I'm always gonna be here for you." You knew this, but it still scared you that you could lose her. She passed the joint to you and you took a big puff from it then let it out. "Yea, I know." She took it back and took a couple of small puffs before looking back up at the stars. You could feel the affects of the joint start to take affect. You worried you'd say something you didn't mean to but you had no control over yourself anymore.

Once you turned towards her it was like your mouth moved on its own Accord, and spoke without your permission.
"You're very beautiful." You spoke while staring very intensely at Daniela's features. She was taken aback at your sudden compliment, she didn't know how to respond. She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly while blushing. "Heh.. thanks y/n. I didn't expect that from you." She looked over at you, getting somewhat lost in your e/c eyes. The colors flowing together in stream of love, and admiration. Soon you were like magnet's, pulling into each other.
"Hey....kiss me?" She spoke lowly, her breath warm against your face. You closed the gap between you both. It was like fireworks were exploding in that one kiss, you've heard stories of people getting their first kiss and how magical it was, but this was something entirely different. It was a little messy, showing both of your inexperience but it didn't matter. It was perfect.

You both parted, panting you looked at her and smiled. "That was... Definitely something heh." She spoke, gigging to herself. You chuckled, raising your hand and caressing her cheek, to which she leaned into your touch. "It was a good something though right?" You questioned, staring into her eyes. She nodded while leaning her forehead against yours. "Definitely." You started leaning in to get another kiss, she seemed to understand what you were trying to do and leaned in as well. You grazed her lips, holding her face in your hands, you put on of your hands in her hair, scratching her side cut. You closed your eyes and tilted your head then- "DANI MOTHER IS CALLING YOU!" Daniela groaned loudly, plopping her head on your shoulder. You laughed, petting her head while she nuzzled into your neck sighing. "You should probably go see your mother before she comes up here." You spoke after a couple of seconds. She sighs again, but reluctantly lifts her head from your shoulder. "I'm expecting more kisses when I come back." She emphasized her sentence by prodding her finger into your chest. "Don't worry, I'll have plenty waiting for you. And maybe some cuddles." You chuckled. Daniela perked up at that. She got up, helping you up as well and climbing back inside her window. "I'll be back. Don't miss me too much." She spoke while walking out of the room, you just sat on her bed with a dopey smile on your face. 'i can't believe I kissed her.. I can't wait for what the future has in store.'

-----------------------------
Hello! I'm sorry I've been gone for a while lol but I'm working on a few oneshots. I hope you enjoyed this. I'm going to be working so I won't have much time plus with school starting soon but I will try my best :) I hope to see you again soon. Have a good day/night.