Lou Miller is anything but unromantic

"I swear... I am gonna kill you if you attend that fucking phone call", Tammy groaned in frustration when Lou's phone rang, while they were having sex.

"I have to take that", Lou said and tried to get up but Tammy pulled her back on top of her, Lou's face hitting Tammy's breast hard.

"Ow that hurt", Lou whimpered, holding her nose while Tammy cursed. "Get pregnant again so your breasts will be bigger and softer"

"Asshole. I fucking don't care. Just fucking ignore the phone and concentrate on me. I am so close"

"Tam... I... Gotta take. It could be Debbie", Lou genuinely said.

Of course, why else Lou would be so eager to recieve? It could be Debbie's call. Maybe she somehow managed to have alone time in jail and called her.

Tammy knew there was no way of stopping Lou from answering the phone if she thought it was Debbie.

"Fine. But you will have to make up for this"

"I will", Lou kissed her lips briefly and then rolled off her and looked for her pants. It was on floor and Lou picked it up, took her phone out.

Not Debbie. The caller ID didn't display Debbie's name or the jail's number. Nor was the compromised guards.

"Fuck!", Lou cursed as she received the call. Really, it was from an upcoming fashion house. They called as per their marketing strategy to inform about new products.

"Fucking hell", Lou cut the call just listening to automated voice and threw her phone.

"Who was that?", Tammy asked, her eyes closed and fingers pleasuring herself.

"Some lazy ass moron", Lou said, walking back to bed and standing near the edge. She was delighted to see her blonde friend spread on white sheets, naked and pleasuring. "Marketing call", Lou said as her eyes roamed allover Tammy's body. She couldn't wait longer and leaned to kiss her.

**************

"You care for her a lot, don't you?", Tammy asked, as she got her breathing to normal. Lou was on the side, holding Tammy, gently stroking her blonde hair.

"Debbie? Yeah, of course. But please tell me you weren't thinking of her when I was fucking you. That will fucking be awkward. She is my best friend"

"No, you idiot. I wasn't thinking of her. I just... I am amazed"

"Of? Debbie? Obviously, everyone is amazed by how amazing she is in everything. That woman is the rarest gem created by almighty when he was at his happiest point"

Tammy rolled her eyes. "Christ! Even I, who is madly in love with her, won't be describing her that way!"

"Just because you don't describe her that way doesn't make my description false"

"It definitely is inaccurate. Anyway, I wasn't speaking of her being amazing"

"Okay, so what amazed you if not Debbie?"

"Your concern for her"

"What do you mean?", Lou shifted and slept on her side, head supported by her left arm. She looked at Tammy.

"You are so concerned about Debbie. You, one of the laziest persons I ever met in my life... Who doesn't bother receiving any calls while relaxing or having sex... You just left me on my own when I was on the brink of climax to receive a call... Because it could be Debbie. That's... I mean, you are so fucking clear of your priorities. And she tops your priority chart. You prioritise her over everyone and everything, don't you?"

Lou just blinked. "She is my best friend. Isn't that obvious?"

"I haven't seen any best friend being as concerned as you. Even I, who love Debbie... Who is ready to leave this family to be with her... Even I don't do so much practically speaking"