chapter 4

Lisa : please forgive me for once mr. taehyung . I promise I won't be late again. 

Lisa bows alot and asked for forgiveness

Taehyung  : wow wow , I think I should be an actor instead of being ......

Eunwoo  :  mr. Taehyung , I saw ..... I saw mr. Jungkook's car here . He is here !!!

Taehyung  : what ????

Eunwoo  : you didn't hear me wrong mr. taehyung , he is here .

Taehyung  : he plays the same games again . Ok eunwoo , go and tell all the maids to come and greet jungkook in front of the door , hurry up.  And you lisa. 

Go to jungkook's room and clean it . I think it's not that dirty , just some dust but make sure it must be clean . Let me just think that this is your punishment . Hurry up or he will kill all the maids for sure. 

Lisa : y..yes mr. taehyung .

Lisa took her things and went to jungkook's room .

Jennie  : tae , I heard jungkook came now .

Taehyung  : yeah baby , he pranked us again .

Meanwhile jungkook came out from his car greeted by the maids , he ignored them but stopped infront of rosè who was looking down as a maid .

Rosè pov

Just go inside you crazy bitch .

Jungkook pov

Of course this girl is not rosè , her family is really rich so how can she be a maid ???

I went inside and saw taehyung with a dead stare .

Taehyung  : hello Kim jungkook.

Jungkook  : oh c'mon hyung , won't you come and hug me ???

Taehyung imitiating jungkook  : I am sorry hyung , my work is not done and maybe I will come back next week . What a good prank. 

Jungkook  : I am sorry,  ok . I thought that you will be surprised but my mission failed. 

Jennie  : yo !! I am here to ok ??? Hello jungkook long time no see .

Jungkook smiling  : yeah noona , it's been 3 or 4 years since I am in America.

Jennie  : did you just ...... ????

Jungkook  : why you guys are surprised??? You never see my smile before???

Taehyung  : you never smile to anyone since your nickname is cold heart boy .

Jungkook  : even hoseok hyung is surprised to see my smile , oh he is a girlfriend.

Taehyung  ; good for him , that horshie needs someone to take care of him , what about jimin???

Jungkook  : he will  come next week and don't worry he is still single just like me. 

Taehyung  : I didn't ask about that but thanks anyway , you should go to your room and rest . You must be tired right ????

Jungkook ; thanks hyung , I will go now. 

Jungkook left and went to his room .

Taehyung  : shit , lisa didn't come back yet. 

Meanwhile with lisa

Lisa : this room is really big . But never mind , I cleaned it anyway . Let's just leave before mr. Jungkook come here .

She gets up to leave the room .

Lisa was going to open the door but someone opened it before her and lisa lost her control and fell on mr. Jungkook.

Lisa and jungkook made an eye contact about 1 minute , she broke it and slowly let go of jungkook but he held her tightly.

Lisa : mr. Jungkook . I am so sorry . I ..I didn't mean to .... please let go of me . Sir jungkook????

Jungkook  : her eyes are so beautiful but sad . Her face looks like a doll. I have never seen a beautiful girl like her before , I also feel that she studied at the same high school with me , Jimin and rosè.

Lisa now her head down then shouted. 

Lisa : MR. KIM JUNGKOOK , sorry , I didn't want to but you made me do it. 

Jungkook  : huh ??? Oh .....

He let go of her .

Jungkook  : you are the girl whom I bumped in the morning on the street right ?????