Promotions

Promotions 2

Gulf finished the photoshoot and went back to home. His and Mew's home. He was whistling cheerfully on GOOD DAY by his fiancé.  He opened the door cheerfully because he saw Mew's car parked in the garage that means he was home.

"I am ho.........". He screamed but he couldnt move in tongue a bit when he saw Mew standing.

"Ph...phiii". Gulf was stuttering because the owner of the name was emitting hell dark aura.

He was shirtless in leather pants paired with high shoes and palm gloves. He was holding his mobile in one hand and a flexible stick in other. He looked above his lashes to meet Gulf who was stunned like a deer caught in headlights.

He saw Mew coming to him. It was so silent that the boots were clinking heavy in the silence of the home. He walked around him circling and so far Gulf didnt know what mistake he made.

"Phi .....". He tried again feeling nervous under the sharp gaze of his boyfriend.

"Daddy".

"Huh".

"Its Daddy baby. Someone was so naughty today. So daddy needs to punish the boy huh"? Mew said placing the tip of the stick under his chin to lift his face up. Gulf looked into those dark eyes and he felt his jeans tighten. Mew being dominant was always his wet dream.

Just like now. He was still unaware of what he did but he was loving the way Mew was being daddy. And not to mention the dark aura he was emitting in his leather pants and high shoes.

"You know what you did baby"?

"No Daddy.". Gulf said biting his lip. And he knew Mew was a sucker.

Mew groaned. Coming close. He pulled his lip from his teeth and pinched it softly.

"Let it on me tonight. Leave all the biting to me baby. I know i can do it better than you". Mew whispered on his lips before pulling off. He smirked as he saw Gulf desperately chased his lips.

"Uh oh. Not so fast baby. Only good boys get rewards. Right. Bad boy need to be punished". Mew flickered his finger in front of his eyes.

"Then punish me Daddy". This time Gulf bit back. And ohhh.. It only burnt Mew more. His leather pants were getting tight every passing moment.

"That.... I will". Mew pulled off Gulf's shirt, using it as a blind fold. He picked Gulf on his shoulder and walked away from the lounge.

Gulf smiled when he felt Mew climbing up the stairs. He was getting excited. He bit back a moan when Mew spanked his butts because of the erection touching Mew's bare chest. And it only twitched more inside his pants making Mew spank him again and again till they reaxhed their destination..

"Someone giggling eh"? Mew put him down on the bed and smiled looking at a giggling Gulf. His baby guppy.  He tied his arms and feet to the bed posts. Before pulling off his blind folds.

"Daddy". Gulf licked his lips. He was getting aroused of the way Mew was treating him.

"Want to know what you did? Hmmm"? Mew said before pressing a button on a remote.

The wall illuminated by the projector displaying the pictures of Gulf from his shoot that he did today.

"You know i am possessive about you hmm? Still you dare to show to the world, whats mine. The deep cleavage. Net shirts. Showing off the little cute poong ka tee, those moles that i have memorised so well. The milky soft legs. That i love to wrap around me. You like to show it off huh? How about you show the marks i put on your body"? Mew was pacing by the bed side.