Chapter Thirty Three

×Cameron's P.O.V×
"I dare you to have sex with Kailor in that room over there." Gilisky said to me. "Alright." I look at Kailor and take her hand. We go into the room and I feel something hit my back. I turn around real quick and see its a condom. "Fuck you." I say flipping Gilisky off.

I had one in my pocket anyway. I take her back into the room. Things get heated and then she gets a text. I see it's from Chloe so I let her reply. "I got to go be right back Chloe needs me." She tells me. I didn't want her to go. She kissed me and walked out going to save Chloe.

I walk out of the room and do a little more dares. "I dare you to walk around naked for 20 minutes." Sam said. "God Sam gay or nahh!" Carter says laughing. "I'll do it. I don't care." Gilisky says taking off his shorts and shirt.

"Eww Gilisky!" I say walking back into the room. Shortly after Kailor gets back. I pin her up to the wall and kiss her. Things get heated again and we go all the way. We lay in the bed for a while and then we walk out.

All the boys are standing around the door. "Ohh Cameron." "Harder Cam!" "I'm so close baby!" "Me to baby." They say. I got so mad why would they listen to us. "Shut the fuck up." I say taking Kailor's hand. We walk out and go to my car. "Why did they do that Cam?" She asks me

"Because they don't have anything better else to do with their lives." I say angry. "Can we go somewhere? I don't want to be here." She said. I start the car "Where do you want to go?" I ask. "Bowling! I love bowling." She says.

"Alright then." I say driving. We get to the alley and play some rounds. Some guys hit on her. But how could they not. She was perfect. She was wearing a hoodie that said Eat A Lot Sleep A Lot with dark blue shorts. She had a plain black beanie on and was wearing black vans.

"Hey keep your eyes to your self!" I told them "Our what?" They asked. I got mad and went up to there face I could feel their breath. "Our I'll hit you so hard all your little buddies will feel it to." I said. "Ooo I'm so scared!" One guy said back. I punched him in the jaw. "Want to do it again? Talk some more shit!" I said.

"Cameron stop. It's just some boys." Kailor says. I'm so mad I yell "Shut the fuck up Kailor I can handle it!" I turn around as soon as I said it. I could see the hurt in her eyes. "Ok I'll leave you alone I-I'll just go." She says with a tear running down her face.

"Kailor! Please wait. I didn't mean it. Please!" I say running after her.