Chapter 24: Grier Member

Taylor's POV:

I had to smile at the fact that Nash ordered exactly the same thing as me. Maybe I'm the one who ordered the exact same thing but that's just detail. With every step I got closer to my home, I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my throat just because of one person. I opened the door and Matt's face was the first who shot up with a happy smile as his gaze wandered to the bag with food. I walked in and every one's eyes were now on the food and holy crap they must have almost starved to death in those 20 minutes I've been away.

"Finally!" Matt said as he shoved some of the tacos right into his mouth.

I've noticed two things, the first one was Nash hesitated at the slight touch of our hands while I reached some food to him... were my feelings mutual? And the second one was the fact that there was still some food untouched on the table which means that some people are missing.

"Where are Shawn and Cam?" I asked and Nash's face shot up and blushed heavily for some reason.

"Right here." I heard Cam say as he came down the stairs with Shawn behind him.

"What were you doing?" Jack G asked Cam.

"I had to poop before I'm gonna reload my stomach" Cam replied, causing Jack G to cringe his nose.

"And I assume you take your shirt off every time you take a shit?" Matt questioned with a laugh.

"Uhh.. No? Why?" Cam asked back.

"Because your shirt is inversed." Matt burst out into laughter, causing the others to join.

"Oops, must've been the whole time like this, why did no one told me that?" Cam laughed back.

"How about you?" Jack G continued, looking at Shawn whose eyes immediately widened and patches of red came across his cheeks.

"Uh.. I-I waited for Cam because I had to go to the toilet too." Shawn answered shakily while looking down to the floor.

"You know there's another bathroom down here." I said and nodded to the other bathroom.

"I was occupying the other toilet." Nash replied briefly and after Shawn was rather confused about Nash's statement, he nodded.

Wow Nash is talking to me after a long time! I gave him a smile and he gave a brief smile in response.

Nash's POV:

I really need to calm down! After the hand touching scene my stomach feels like it's filled with butterflies and my hands are sweating like a sinner in church. Shawn owes me a favor, I had to lie to everyone just because he's a bad liar... a very bad one. Cam didn't even bother to help Shawn, he just smirked in amusement.

"Let's watch some Netflix, I'm bored af" Jack J said and turned on the TV and suddenly the room's just filled with the noise of the TV and all of us were staring at the screen. After a while I suddenly felt something on my shoulder.

Cam's POV:

Shawn is so bad at lying, I enjoyed seeing him helpless like a puppy when he tried to lie. Don't take me wrong, I would have helped him if they suspected something.

We were watching TV now and Shawn looks like he will fall asleep the next few minutes so I decided to place myself closer to him, in case he would fall asleep so he can use me as a pillow. It's dark anyways and the guys are rather focused on Netflix or at the attempt to stay awake and it seemed like Taylor already lost the game because he fell asle- ...? Wait, I have to grab my phone for some pictures! He's leaning against Nash's shoulder!

I looked at Nash and our eyes met. He looked helplessly but happy at the same time and I gave him a thumb up sign with a wink and he responded with a nervous smile. That's his chance and if he doesn't take it, I will kick him in the butt.

Shawn's POV:

I felt exhausted so I decided to just rest a bit with my eyes closed but soon fell asleep because I felt Cam poking me on my cheek. I opened my eyes and searched for Cam's face and after our eyes met, he nodded to Nash's direction. My eyes widened at what I saw and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Taylor was resting his head on Nash's shoulder. I knew they had something going on because Nash acted weirdly and awkwardly every time he saw Taylor. Cam was poking me again and I looked at him in annoyance, he looked like he enjoyed that.

"Wanna repeat that again upstairs?" Cam whispered and I felt myself blushing. I shook my head quickly and literally slammed my head on his stomach- unintentionally of course, causing Cam to flinch. Yeah take that you perv.

Nash's POV:

Holy crap, Taylor was resting his head on my shoulder. I could already feel my heart pounding against my chest. His soft hair stroked against my neck with every breath which lifted his body gently, sending me shivers. If it doesn't stop right now, we'll be swimming in a pool of sweat tonight was all I thought.

"Naaaash!" I heard Cam whispering and my head shot in his direction. He nodded somewhere in my direction but I didn't get it so I looked at him in confusion only causing him to nod even deeper. I followed his gaze and my eyes landed on my lap. My eyes widened as my member greeted me. I heard Cam giggling and I started to blush and sweat even more. I tried to move my hand on my free side into my pants but Taylor's head started to slide slowly down and I froze. After some seconds I continued and was almost there until his head suddenly slipped all the way down to my stomach, inches away from my private part. I let out a barely audible gasp and now Shawn was giggling to. They should help me instead! I helped them a lot of times and now they let me suffer. I didn't know what to do so I tried to move away.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Cam whisper-asked.

"Trying to survive?!" I snapped back and in that moment Taylor buried his head even more into me, causing me to let out a little moan.

I'm not going to survive it! I seriously need help so I looked at Cam and Shawn but they just shook their head and smirked at me.

"I hate you" I mouthed.

After 2 minutes of suffering, "I" finally calmed down and decided that I just have to stay in that position and I'm praying that Taylor is going to do the same. If he moves further down, he probably will be greeted by a Grier member.

**********************

Short chapter I know! But don't worry, the next one will be tomorrow :P Just wanted to tease u guys, although I've let you wait for almost 2 weeks I guess... I'm so sorry, I still need some time...

Make sure to fave and comment! I'm open to suggestions and questions!