Australian Life Insurance - Find The Best Policy For You : Part 3

You can't control the future, but with Real Life Insurance, you can help make sure your family will be able to live the life you want for them, even if you aren't there.

You can also get back 10% of premiums you have paid after 12 months of your policy – with The Real Reward™.

Easy, over the phone application

No medicals or blood tests to apply

Benefit amounts from $100,000 up to $1 million (depending on age)

Fortnightly or monthly payment options

Whether you're in your 20s or your later years, NobleOak is likely to have something for you.

At $81.16 per month on average, NobleOak offered the cheapest policy*.NobleOak also had a maximum sum insured of up to $15,000,000. This was 6 times higher than any of the other 15 other brands we looked at.It was 1 of only 2 insurers that offer a fully underwritten policy (the other was ).

HBF came second with an average price of $94.29 per month, while ANZ was placed third at $95.56 monthly.

If you're looking to , you can get insurance in the event of a serious medical conditions or passing.

We selected Guardian as our best pick for families* for the second year running as:

It was 1 of only 6 brands to offer opt-in cover for children of up to $50,000.It was 1 of only 5 brands to offer premium suspension for financial hardship, which could be very helpful for parents.Guardian covers the most serious injuries or illnesses compared with other providers we analysed.