Thirsty?

"Oh my god, he is hot!" Bee girl whispered. There was some other mutterings around the room. Kaoru didn't hear them. He couldn't tear his eyes off of the spot where Kojiro dropped the robe.

Someone held his pencil out to him. He wordlessly took it. His eyes flicked up the body. Tanned toned legs covered in muscle and hair gave way to... a firm sculpted ass. Kaoru never thought how hung his friend was. How the hell did he keep that thing from banging all around when he skated? Even now, flaccid as it was, it flopped over his leg to just sit there. It was like a one eyed master villain teasing him.

Kaoru's face heated up. He forced his eyes to move away from the limp long cock. He swallowed. He had always loved Kojiro's hands. He had a whole notebook filled with drawings he had done of them. They were large, strong well defined hands. He often spent time imaging how they felt touching him. Like when Kojiro hugged him, they took up over half of his back. He felt safe in those hands. The way they gently braided his hair each night, how they fiercely held onto him when he was crying. Kojiro's hands were splendid.

The hands went along with his thick strong arms. These were the things that Kaoru knew would never let him down. How many nights did he fold himself up in those arms. The night he came out to his parents, it was Kojiro's arms that made him feel like he wasn't a waste. Those arms weren't as strong then, but they held him protectively. All the thunderstorms, those arms cradled his body. All the nightmares he had... the list was endless. Those arms were his haven from any storm.

Then they got muscled. He felt even safer in them. The stronger the hands and arms were, the more Kaoru knew he would be safe. They kept him feeling secure. Now they had nothing on that chest! So powerfully strong. Squishy stress pecs that Kaoru loved to squeeze. Kojiro would yell, sometimes try to slap his hands away, but just a few squeezes and Kaoru's day was a thousand times better.

His shoulders were broad. They held so much of Kaoru's pain. He would bury his face in that neck while clinging to those shoulders as he cried his life away. How many hours had it been he spent like that? Kaoru had no idea. He didn't even want to look, but his eyes roamed freely over the body before him.

Abs. Chiseled to perfection, the toned stomach was rippled with muscle. Kaoru never thought of it much. He would tease Kojiro about his sit ups, push ups or anything else that toned his body. Secretly Kaoru was jealous of the near perfect form. He drew in a shaky breath. He forced his eyes up higher, racking them over every inch of that body.

The eyes watched him. To his great surprise the face didn't hold a smile. Kaoru could count on his hands the number of times he saw that face not smiling. Kojiro always held a smile. Now he just looked, what, confused, concerned, disappointed? Kaoru wasn't sure. Those red eyes unnerved him in ways he couldn't identify right now.

It took all his strength to look away. He set his pencil down. Rubbing his hands over his face, he drew in a deep breath. He was going to murder his gorilla! He swore. He knew he couldn't scream here. He couldn't go up there and smother him with one of the pillows. He had to do his work. He was an artist. He could do this. He spent a lot of time drawing various parts of that body.

After his little pep talk, Kaoru lowered his hands. He selected three different pencils. Without looking up at Kojiro, he began to sketch the background. After this he would worry about that mountainous mass of manly muscle. He nodded to himself. He could do this, even if he felt those red eyes on him.

Kojiro had smirked. He kept his head down trying not to let Pinky see. He chose this robe because it had been a gift from the thin slender male. Kojiro loved the robe. Every time he wore it he felt like Pinky was hugging him. He loved it when Kaoru would hug him. He didn't even mind if most of the time it was because he was afraid of something.