Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

(SORA'S POV)

Today is day three. Kosuke, Mao, and I were on our way to the tower. We finally found a team who had the scroll we needed. It was also kind of dangerous considering we're traveling at night.

"If we don't get stopped, we can get to the tower in like.. An hour or two." Kosuke informed us. Mao and I nodded.

"Hopefully Rai is okay." Mao said. She probably already got a scroll.

"Well she didn't die, thats for sure." I said. Mao nodded.

"She's already at the tower." Kosuke said while grinning. We kind of have this connection.. Kosuke is able to use the connection better than any of us. Mao and I can feel if each other died... But Kosuke can kinda of tell where our location is..

"YESSS!" Mao said punching the air while jumping. I started laughing in relief. Good job Rai.

"Hopefully our other teams are alright too." I said dodging a branch.

"They should be." Kosuke said.

"Eh, they'll be fine." Mao said waving me off. I nodded and smiled. Of course they will.

Shikamaru, Choji , and Ino.. Even though you all are annoying.. You better not die.

I laughed to myself and shook my head. With Shikamaru they'll be fine.

"I wish Rai was here. She can just use the transportation jutsu. No matter how much I hate it.. I would love it right now." Mao whined. I nodded in agreement.

"Looks like it's your lucky dayyyy!" Rai voice ranged out. We all stopped.

"Huh?" Kosuke said looking around. Sand started floating around, Rai was then in front of us.

"Rai?!" Mao shouted.

"I'm a clone." She said. Mao ran over and hugged her.

"What are you doing here Rai, aren't you at the tower? Are you okay?!" Kosuke questioned. Rai just rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Yes father, I'm okay! Just wanted to see how you guys were doing.. Plus I wanted to remind you that Mao can control crystals.. And Sora can fly.. Soo..." Rai said trying to hint at something. OH I CAN FUCKING FLY!

"Oh.. How come I didn't think of that?!" Mao said. She started to created a crystal car.... Urmm.

"HOP ON IN MY FELLOW SIBLINGS." She said. Kosuke and I hoped in the back seat.

"See you later children!" Rai yelled while disappearing.

"We need to start thinking faster." Kosuke said while sweat dropping.

"How could we forget something like that?" I said sighing.

"Lucky we have Rai!" Mao shouted. The car started to float carrying us into the air and towards the tower.

"We should be there in like.. 20 minutes." Mao said. Kosuke closed his eyes and pulled me close to him. I snuggled into his side.

>>>Timeskippp

Iruka Sensei poofed away.

"YOU LITTLE BASTARDS!!!!" Rai yelled running down the stairs. Mao started grinning like crazy.

"BABY BITCHESSS!" Mao yelled running to hug Rai. They both had each other in their death grips.

"MIND MOJO!" Rai yelled.

"FUCKER!" Kosuke yelled walking over and hugging her.

"SORAAAAAAA BAE" Rai shouted. I grinned at her.