CH X

"Jake Baker" Eliot said as he smiled at Jake. "Eliot, murtaugh" Eliot said hoping they would remember him. "No way, it's Eliot Murtaugh" Jake said looking at Sarah and Mike. "This is Mike" Jake said introducing his little brother . "Hey Mike" Eliot said as he smiled kindly at the boy.

"Hey, you guys know that the Williams are here to?" Eliot said to them. "So that means Selarina is here" Jake said blushing. "Yup and her brothers" Eliot said as he pointed at them who just happend to walk outside. "Hey Williams Siblings" Eliot said as he skateboard to them, as Jake guys followed them. "Well if it isn't The famous Eliot Murtaugh" Jackson said as he smiled at him dabbing him up. "Isn't there  eight   of you guys? Where's the rest of them" Sarah pointed out .

"Well, our older brother Andrew is still at college he goes to Yale, and Elijah is probably flirting with some blonde Bimbo" Selarina said as she smiled at Jake .  "E-elijah is here?" Sarah asked as she blushed but frowned at the fact that he was flirting with some "blonde bimbo" .

"I'm gonna go look for him, see you guys later" Sarah said as she left to go look for Elijah.

"Nice seeing you again Jake Baker" Selarina said as she smiled kindly at him, as he blushed at her standing still as the girl walked away with her brother Jackson followed behind they left to look for the rest of there brothers, seeing that they were leaving soon.

As they walked to where they saw there brothers, they saw there little brother Chance, who was with the other Murtaugh boy and Mike Baker,  they were trying to stop a firework, as Selena and Jackson wide eyed looked at each other . As the rest of the Williams siblings, ran to them as they all ran to Chance as they pulled him Away from the fireworks.

"Oh your so ducking done!" Elijah whispered to Chance as he held his brother in front of him, glaring down at the boy. "Yeah well I'm not sorry" Chance said as he smirked at Elijah who glared at the boy. "Chill out you two" Taylor said as they walked inside to there Parents. "Mom, tel Chance to stop being immature" Elijah said as he dragged Chance. "Elijah leave your brother alone" His mom said as as Elijah scoffed, turning Around as he walked outside.