chapter 2

⇔GRACES POV⇔

AN: i made this chapter really long and i hope you like it!!

I closed my eyes hoping a tear wouldn't come out. My brothers were planning to go see some of their old friends.

We were currently living in Tallahassee, Florida, only one hour away from my dads house.

We visiting our dad for the weekend, luckily not a whole week

My brothers, Dylan and Matthew, offered for me to come with them, but I denied not wanting to know the comments they would revive about bringing me along. I wasn't that popular.

[Yes I know Matt has other siblings and stuff but Dylan in this story isn't his brother Dylan it's a made up character. it doesn't matter though it's a fanfic]

I didn't want to go anyway, I had some places and people I needed to visit. I ran to grab my coat and hurried out the door before my dad could do or say anything.

I first strolled over to the old cafe. It was a home to me. Mrs Lucia, the old lady who owners the cafe welcomed me with a tight hug.

She acted like a mom to me after my real mother passed away. I caught her up on everything that has happened recently, except the abuse, no one, not even my brothers know.

I bought three coffees and two bouquets of flowers and headed over to my next stop. As I walked in a tear rolled down my check. I ran to the gravestone and sat down it. I visit my mom whenever I can.

I talked to her for a bit and realized it was getting dark. I left a coffee and
one of the flowers and went to the other stone. My best friend, Mary, died in plane crash last year, she was my only friend.

I left one of two coffees that were left and my last bouquet. I sipped the coffee as I walked home. All of a sudden Matthew started calling me so I answered.

[matt=m grace=g]

m- where the hell are you??

g- that's a way to say hello

m- shut up you know what im saying

g- im on my way home okay

m- where were you

g-places

m-where

g-it doesn't matter

m-whatever hurry up dads girlfriend is gonna be here soon

and with that he ended it and i made my way home.

I hope my dads new girlfriend is not like the others,

Abusive and cruel.